I’m just bummed :(

So I follow a progress pic group on Reddit and I finally got the nerve to post a before and during pic of myself. Someone messaged me and said I was ugly, asked if I was Jewish because I have a huge nose and said I’m still fat. I clicked his name and saw his previous comments to other women being rude. I blocked and reported him, but I also took my post down, I just feel like crap now rpqq4sjay5mg.jpeg

Replies

• vividnovelty
    vividnovelty Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you so much! I need to just stop thinking about it lol.
  • Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 191 Member
    Don't let some troll ruin your high. You have done an amazing job and you look fantastic. Be proud of you!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    We've all suffered the slings and arrows of bullies. Don't let one troll marsh your mellow. Great job, major. You look wonderful.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member

You do. Don't let some lowlife ruin your life or how you feel about yourself! Be proud! Rock the success!

Also, your hair color is awesome in your profile pic. :smiley:
  • vividnovelty
    vividnovelty Posts: 6 Member

You do. Don't let some lowlife ruin your life or how you feel about yourself! Be proud! Rock the success!

Also, your hair color is awesome in your profile pic. :smiley:
    Thank you! I wish it were still blue
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,821 Member
    Oh nooooo, like the previous post said, you looked fabulous be proud! Glad you report his sorry, a*****
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    OP, I bet his own face looks like a dropped pie!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    First. Ignore the trolls. Seriously, it's like any other bullying, people do it to feel better about themselves.
    Second. You look great!
    Third. OMG!!! That is such a cute dress, may I ask where you found it?
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Your progress is great, you look lovely and that dress is supercute. Hug yourself for reaching out here to get the right kind of feedback!
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Meh, troll ... not even worth getting angry about, just treat them like a fly, wave your hand and carry on .... awesome progress though ... how long was it between pictures, it looks like some serious work you put in there
  • Wen2Run
    Wen2Run Posts: 62 Member
    You're looking amazing. Keep on doing what you are doing!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    You look great, ignore the trolls and be proud of your accomplishments.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Yes....idiots run among us but recognize it and move on. He/She or it wins their cause if you let it overwhelm You! Be happy with your progress <3
  • bertabugg
    bertabugg Posts: 28 Member
    You look fantastic, I wouldn't place any value on what someone that hides behind their computer thinks, how sad his life must be to spend time tearing others down, I have had guys tell me I'm old, fat and ugly...I know I'm not ugly....lol