JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Replies

• sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    JFY (Wednesday)
    1. Drink all my water before having a Diet Coke :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories :)
    4. Stay "in the green with my sodium :/
    5. Go to the gym :)
    6. Finish 3 orders from my shop :)

JFT (Thursday)
    1. Drink all my water before having a Diet Coke
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay "in the green" with my calories
    4. Stay "in the green with my sodium
    5. Go to the gym
    6. Finish 2 orders from my shop
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited June 2018
    Recap W 6/13
    1) Walked dog before work / 3.5 mi 1:01:27 / stretched after = happy dog B) & happy me B)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,713 steps, 250+ steps 14/14 (boom!) & 37 floors :smiley:
    3) Net calories green / monitor usual = Net calories green, sodium -457, sugar -13 (fruit & veggies, popeye bread, rhubarb crisp), protein low, fiber good & 12c water :smiley:
    4) Workday: progress on current work project :smiley: / register for City Stadium 5K for Veterans (discount will expire this week) :smiley: / email Ben on details for 6/26 seminar :smiley:
    5) Evening: mail sympathy card :smiley: / concert in park :smiley: / at least 1-2 to-do's = washed dishes & decluttered :smiley:
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 :s since I didn't get home until 9, this didn't happen / FLOSS :smiley: / RETAINERS :smiley: / bed & TV OFF 10:15 :s too busy once home from concert (walk dog Th before work)

JFT R 6/14 ~ two sleeps before vacation (copying @slittlemeister :wink: )
    1) Walked dog before work / 3.3 mi 57:02 / stretched = happy dog B) & happy me B)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Trying to eat up leftovers before out of town + still keep net calories green / monitor usual
    4) Workday: complete testing for 3-4 regs / clean up Inbox somewhat
    5) Evening: boil eggs / go thru clothes in bin (I get to "shop" in a large bin filled with "too-small" clothes from my favorite aunt ~ she wants bin back at Sat. party) / read Sunday ads / at least 1-2 to-do's
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15 (walk dog or cross-train if raining F a.m.)
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2018
    toaljasa wrote: »
    Happy Thursday! You are Strong. You are beautifully and uniquely made. There will never be another you.
    Peace and joy.
    dh5yw03dghfa.png

Thank you so much for this message! It is beautiful!

@Snowflake1968 CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful romantic milestone!!! This pictures are lovely. I have so much respect for couples who make it so far! There’s so much work and growth that goes into a relationship like yours. May you have many more happy years together!

@PackerFanInGB & @HGSmith0920 HUGS to you both!!! Things will get better!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Hello my JFT Peeps!

I just finished a work-at-home day! I had not realized how much I missed being able to do that once a week in my old job! It was one of the perks I was hesitant to give up (along with all my vacation I had accrued). Anyway, I've been at my new employer for six months now, so I qualified and was approved to work from home one day a week. It was awesome. Get up, sit at dining room table and work while sipping coffee in my robe or sweats with the patio door open and a view of the backyard! Oooooh, how I missed it! It really was a mood changer for me.

I'm not doing terrific with my "diet" right now, but I am doing other things to get myself mentally back in the game, and dig myself out of the pity pot I seem to have fallen into.

I had physical therapy on Monday. I was scared to go because of the pain I was in for four days after the first one. However, I found out the first one was the one where they really had to beat me up to fix me and there shouldn't be anymore like that. YEA! I'm actually walking much better with very minimal pain today, so I'm happy about that. I don't think I could take a walk around the block yet, but if I can even take a walk to the Stop sign at the corner and back, well that would be an improvement, right?

I have to stop beating myself up. I've allowed myself to get to this dark place where I just do not like myself anymore. But someone on here (either @toaljasa or @Faebert I think) often reminds us to stop being so mean and negative toward ourselves and that's what I need to do. I need to stop hating who I see in the mirror. I need to start liking the person I am inside and the rest will follow. So, this week I've been focused more on reading and watching Netflix documentaries or you tube videos based on self-esteem. I really don't even know how I got to this place, but now that I know I'm here, it's time to do something about it. And not just SAY I'm going to do something about it....really DO something about it!

So, even though the day is nearly over, Just for Monday:
    1. Stay in the green. Remember CICO! :smile: So far, so good!
    2. DRINK 8+ glasses of water :smile: So far, so good!
    3. Do hip and pelvic exercises for Phys Therapy
    4. Lymphedema massage tonight and try to wear new nighttime garment (ugh....it's like an oversized gigantic oven mitt that covers my entire arm, from the tips of my fingers up to my neck It's so tight, it takes 2 of us to get it on my arm. Can we all say HOT FLASHES?)
    5. No ice cream tonight. Find a healthy substitute.
    6. Pack tomorrow's lunch bag
    7. Pick out and iron tomorrow's outfit
    8. Set alarm for reasonable time and get up without hitting snooze tomorrow
    9. Read more from the inspirational books tonight
    10. Find a few minutes to go downstairs to my sewing room and work on little Casey's quilt. Poor baby is going to be a high school graduate by the time I finish it!!! (I'm struggling with this, to be honest. I brought it to my mom's a few weeks ago so she could show me how to finish it properly, and her reaction was so negative toward it that I now feel like I did a horrible job and I just want to tear it up and start over. It really hurt my feelings. I'm new at quilting so there is no way mine would be as perfect as something she would make. I know this. But it still made me feel horrible and embarrassed about what I had sewn so far. Sorry @Bex953172 I haven't given up. I'm just taking another look at what I can do to make it better!)
    11. Unplug at 9:00 pm / read and gratitude journal / lights out at 10:30 pm

Have a great evening everyone!

I will never understand how parents but especially Mothers feels that it is OK to criticize their children no matter how old they are. You were looking for guidance not criticism. I bet you the quilt is absolutely beautiful and Bex and little Casey will love it as is. They won't be looking for the imperfections they will be feeling the warmth and love that went into the making of it. Hugs to you!
  • Snowflake1968

Anyway! JFT, 06/13/18

1. Log everything I eat! :DAfter a sh_tty day all I wanted was a beer, a cheeseburger and some ice cream. Well I got 2 of the 3. Lol.
    2. Do some preliminary meal planning/shopping list :)
    3. Put clothes away! :s
    4. Set up DH's Voicemail :#
    5. Bed by 12 :|Hopefully.

Holy Sh_t was today terrible. I've been dealing with a particularly troublesome account for about 2 weeks now. I have my head of bank security breathing down my neck because auditors are breathing down hers. Problem is, the documents I need for a 10-year-old account are locked up in a customers basement or something. And the woman from the company that I am dealing with is planning 2 weddings, dealing with a PTSD son and a grief-stricken daughter who just lost her 32 YO fiance 3 weeks ago. So I am hounding this poor woman for paperwork that she has no idea where it is. I'm a seriously compassionate person and this whole situation is driving me f__king crazy! I've been at the job less than two months. This fell in my lap because I decided to answer an email that was sent to my whole branch. By the time today was over I was about to burst into tears because I was so overwhelmed and frustrated. It also didnt help that my coworker was kind of being a b__ch. She's moving in about a month and a half and I just feel like she's stopped caring. She's not doing any more than the absolute bare minimum. That's driving me crazy too! PLUS, my manager is out on disability for 6 weeks. We still have 5 weeks left.

It's 9:30. D and B haven't come home yet and all I want to do is go sleep. If they aren't here in the next like 30 minutes I think I might just go to bed anyway.

I'm so sorry for my "language". It was just a horrendous day!

JFT, 6/14/18

1. Log all food!!!!
    2. Squats for every bathroom trip
    3. ONLY 4 CUPS OF COFFEE(been drinking waaaay too much)
    4. Actually make dinner
    5. Stop assuming things

I think that that is all I am going to attempt to do tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a better night than I am!

This causes probably 90% of the arguments I have with my husband and I bet you that there is only a 5% average that my assumption is ever right. Sorry to hear you had a bad day, hopefully today is better.
  • Snowflake1968
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hello my JFT Peeps!

I just finished a work-at-home day! I had not realized how much I missed being able to do that once a week in my old job! It was one of the perks I was hesitant to give up (along with all my vacation I had accrued). Anyway, I've been at my new employer for six months now, so I qualified and was approved to work from home one day a week. It was awesome. Get up, sit at dining room table and work while sipping coffee in my robe or sweats with the patio door open and a view of the backyard! Oooooh, how I missed it! It really was a mood changer for me.

I'm not doing terrific with my "diet" right now, but I am doing other things to get myself mentally back in the game, and dig myself out of the pity pot I seem to have fallen into.

I had physical therapy on Monday. I was scared to go because of the pain I was in for four days after the first one. However, I found out the first one was the one where they really had to beat me up to fix me and there shouldn't be anymore like that. YEA! I'm actually walking much better with very minimal pain today, so I'm happy about that. I don't think I could take a walk around the block yet, but if I can even take a walk to the Stop sign at the corner and back, well that would be an improvement, right?

I have to stop beating myself up. I've allowed myself to get to this dark place where I just do not like myself anymore. But someone on here (either @toaljasa or @Faebert I think) often reminds us to stop being so mean and negative toward ourselves and that's what I need to do. I need to stop hating who I see in the mirror. I need to start liking the person I am inside and the rest will follow. So, this week I've been focused more on reading and watching Netflix documentaries or you tube videos based on self-esteem. I really don't even know how I got to this place, but now that I know I'm here, it's time to do something about it. And not just SAY I'm going to do something about it....really DO something about it!

3. Do hip and pelvic exercises for Phys Therapy
    4. Lymphedema massage tonight and try to wear new nighttime garment (ugh....it's like an oversized gigantic oven mitt that covers my entire arm, from the tips of my fingers up to my neck It's so tight, it takes 2 of us to get it on my arm. Can we all say HOT FLASHES?)
    5. No ice cream tonight. Find a healthy substitute.
    7. Pick out and iron tomorrow's outfit
    8. Set alarm for reasonable time and get up without hitting snooze tomorrow
    9. Read more from the inspirational books tonight
    10. Find a few minutes to go downstairs to my sewing room and work on little Casey's quilt. Poor baby is going to be a high school graduate by the time I finish it!!! (I'm struggling with this, to be honest. I brought it to my mom's a few weeks ago so she could show me how to finish it properly, and her reaction was so negative toward it that I now feel like I did a horrible job and I just want to tear it up and start over. It really hurt my feelings. I'm new at quilting so there is no way mine would be as perfect as something she would make. I know this. But it still made me feel horrible and embarrassed about what I had sewn so far. Sorry @Bex953172 I haven't given up. I'm just taking another look at what I can do to make it better!)
    11. Unplug at 9:00 pm / read and gratitude journal / lights out at 10:30 pm

Have a great evening everyone!

I AM going to love it!
    I don’t make quilts, nor do i own one, my own family and in laws have hardly bought anything this time round! Funny how first baby everyone makes a massive fuss.

Anyway
    I didn’t start crocheting until Marley, I really wanted to make her something
    So I made a blanket out of granny squares I crocheted, I didn’t block them so they aren’t all even, the seams are cr*p the colours don’t exactly go and even now I’ve not sewn in the ends and the dogs had a little chew on it..

The only good bit is how I got the name on it! Proud of that bit.
    But I look at it, and I know it’s a bit naff but I love it, it’s unique, it took time and effort, and that’s what I value, that I put so much time into something!

ge5t7stcgbbg.jpeg

And look :)

How cute is that blanket. I have never gotten a handle on crochet or knitting very well. I can't quilt either. I would love to do all three but have tried so many times I realize I just don't have the patience for it. I think all handmade items, made from the heart are more beautiful than anything that can be bought in a store therefore much more treasured.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    JFT Wednesday Recap
    1. MEDS AM AND PM!!! :) Yay! Also added in fish oil supplement and vitamin b complex, this should be interesting
    2. Log all food :)
    3. Be kind :)
    4. Lots of water :)
    5. Eat within calories :)
    6. 15 Squats every bathroom trip :) Legs are sore today!
    7. Cook dinner at home :)
    8. Call dealership :)

JFT Thursday
    1. Call dealership again
    2. Log all food :) Prelogged
    3. Be kind
    4. Lots of water
    5. Eat within calories
    6. 15 Wall push ups every bathroom trip
    7. Cook dinner at home
    8. MEDS AM AND PM - INCLUDING SUPPLEMENTS
  • Snowflake1968
    JFT - Wednesday June 13
    2L of Water - :)
    Stay in GREEN - Must do this! - :)
    Outside 15 Minutes - :| About 10 minutes then the mosquitoes drove us inside
    June Challenge - :|
    Plank Challenge - :) 31.25
    Stretch Challenge - :)
    Write in Journal - :)
    Walk or Swim - :| Did a Lesley Sasone walking video - 4 Mile Power Walk
    10 Something's at Work - :| Cleaned and walked around a lot more than normal
    Read Site Orders - :( Need to do this ASAP, the site tour is in two hours

JFT - Thursday June 14
    2L of Water
    Stay in GREEN
    Outside 15 Minutes
    June Challenge
    Plank Challenge
    Stretch Challenge
    Write in Journal
    Swim - Need to do otherwise no practice before final lesson
    10 Something's at work
    Read site orders

Thank you to everyone for the Anniversary wishes.
    I'm not sure what happened to MFP yesterday but it just quit working on me. I have become rather dependent on it and found myself discouraged that it wasn't working.

So many are feeling down, struggling and discouraged, I think it's a huge help having this group and knowing that even though our lives and problems aren't identical we can all relate to how it affects our health and fitness goals.

I am struggling finding the determination I need to get my exercise in everyday and to make the best food choices. I need to figure out the cause and get this corrected. I was down to 185.2 earlier this week and the scale is showing 189 again yesterday and today. I haven't had a walk since last Friday because of the weather here, so I need to correct that. Also, because of the weather I was looking at the "winter" comfort foods too much this week. It doesn't help that the element on my oven went and I ran out of propane at the same time. Doesn't leave a lot of options for cooking. Today is payday so I'll be getting those items fixed this weekend.

I have to go on a site tour today for a proposal that we will be putting in for a potential contract. I have done site tours before, they always make me a little nervous. This one is making me very nervous as I am pretty sure I will be seeing my former boss from the company I was dismissed from in the Fall. It's this reason I didn't want to stay in the same industry so I didn't run into the same circle of people. Edmonton is really a small city when you look at it from an industry standpoint so I'll have to face them a lot if I want this business to grow.

June Challenge - So last night we had the grands for supper, I decided that the quickest and easiest supper would be cheeseburgers, cucumber slices and potato chips. Not the healthiest, but I make my own patties so I know they aren't as bad as fast food. The burgers were quite thick because that's what the hubby likes, so I cut one in half for Jonah and Michaela to share. Jonah was quite upset about this because "Grammie makes the best burgers", so I split the half with Michaela and gave him my full one. I sit beside her at the table, she had her burger, her chips and cucumber. She was eating away and all of a sudden she reaches over to my plate and takes chips off and eats them. She did this about 3 times, but didn't like when I took a chip off of her plate. Long story short, the Grands unconsciously helped me last night with my eating, I can't claim any of it as my own doing.

• toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    @Snowflake1968 I hate those awkward moments of meeting someone with whom I've had conflict. I hope it went well for you. I try to meet them head on with a smile and a handshake, as my first inclination is to not give eye contact.

Good for your grands! They did help you...and were you satisfied with the half burger and less amount of chips? I have been trying to remember to have less food each evening, at home or out. I tell myself, "If I want more, I am free to eat more."

Keep moving! In the winter I started dancing in my kitchen (it has bare floors) for about an hour. I danced to bosso nova music---it was fun and I could move anyway I wanted, lol!

• toaljasa
    Wednesday Weigh in...a day late and two pounds heavier!!!

Yes, I gained 2 whopping pounds! I have been fairly consistent and have logged my food and exercised, etc. So, maybe it is sodium or...just life! I refuse to let it bother me. I am NOT on a diet. I am on a health journey with dips and bumps amidst the support, tools, and determination.

Onward!

JFT:
    April Challenge: walk outside (have been walking 3.5+miles a day now)
    May Challenge: drink 6-8 glasses water
    June Challenge: I will take every bite captive and not mindlessly or emotionally eat. I will not eat after 830 pm tonight
    Boundaries study

Peace and joy!
    4edlgi2v6ws0.png

• Snowflake1968
    toaljasa wrote: »
    @Snowflake1968 I hate those awkward moments of meeting someone with whom I've had conflict. I hope it went well for you. I try to meet them head on with a smile and a handshake, as my first inclination is to not give eye contact.

Good for your grands! They did help you...and were you satisfied with the half burger and less amount of chips? I have been trying to remember to have less food each evening, at home or out. I tell myself, "If I want more, I am free to eat more."

Keep moving! In the winter I started dancing in my kitchen (it has bare floors) for about an hour. I danced to bosso nova music---it was fun and I could move anyway I wanted, lol!

It went well, the "boss" didn't show up, one of my equals did. He and I have worked off and on together for about 15 years so it was like seeing my Brother. It went well.

I was satisfied with the less amount of food. It actually reminded me that at one point way before smart phones and apps I had tracked eating using paper and pen. One thing I did differently that time was only ate when I was physically hungry and I used a smaller plate. I think I should start using the smaller plate again. I have my Grandmother's dish set that she used all of my life. Her regular everyday dishes plate is probably about 2.5" smaller than my everyday plates. When you were raised to fill your plate and clean it, that can make a huge difference in the amount of calories you consume. I think I need to get a smaller plate.

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    So tired here. We are understaffed so I feel like I’m running around covering different classes and my own kids have so many school events I’m definitely spread too thin! I’ve put my foot down and am getting to go to the little one’s sports day tomorrow but worried about timings! Plus back late from her information evening tonight :# still a successful day health-wise. Should get a bit of a break this weekend while they are with their dad so one more day...

Goals for Thursday
    - morning workout if ankle ok ✅ with one modification
    - April challenge :| ok but could have been better
    - May challenge ✅
    - June challenge ✅
    - Speak to M re sports day ✅ and M&L re twinning :/ L too busy
    - Consent for school trip ✅
    - Sort assessment papers :| halfway there...
    - Leave early to come home and pay piano tutor :| he said next week is fine!
    - Parent info evening for L at 7:15 ✅
    - Do L video for K ✅
    - Early night :D if I really hustle now!!

Friday goals
    - morning workout
    - Take kids to school and see L sports day
    - Leave ON TIME to be at work by 10:45
    - April challenge
    - May challenge
    - June challenge
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Wash girls’ hair and get them packed for weekend
    - Rest!

Night all x
  • Snowflake1968
    Faebert wrote: »
    So tired here. We are understaffed so I feel like I’m running around covering different classes and my own kids have so many school events I’m definitely spread too thin! I’ve put my foot down and am getting to go to the little one’s sports day tomorrow but worried about timings! Plus back late from her information evening tonight :# still a successful day health-wise. Should get a bit of a break this weekend while they are with their dad so one more day...

Goals for Thursday
    - morning workout if ankle ok ✅ with one modification
    - April challenge :| ok but could have been better
    - May challenge ✅
    - June challenge ✅
    - Speak to M re sports day ✅ and M&L re twinning :/ L too busy
    - Consent for school trip ✅
    - Sort assessment papers :| halfway there...
    - Leave early to come home and pay piano tutor :| he said next week is fine!
    - Parent info evening for L at 7:15 ✅
    - Do L video for K ✅
    - Early night :D if I really hustle now!!

Friday goals
    - morning workout
    - Take kids to school and see L sports day
    - Leave ON TIME to be at work by 10:45
    - April challenge
    - May challenge
    - June challenge
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Wash girls’ hair and get them packed for weekend
    - Rest!

Night all x

Hopefully you can get some rest this weekend. :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    3. Do hip and pelvic exercises for Phys Therapy ;) Forgot to do one of them, but did others.
    4. Lymphedema massage tonight and try to wear new nighttime garment (ugh....it's like an oversized gigantic oven mitt that covers my entire arm, from the tips of my fingers up to my neck It's so tight, it takes 2 of us to get it on my arm. Can we all say HOT FLASHES?) :/Couldn't get myself to even try to put that overgrown oven mitt on. too hot!!!
    5. No ice cream tonight. Find a healthy substitute. :) Drank a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk before bed.
    6. Pack tomorrow's lunch bag :)
    7. Pick out and iron tomorrow's outfit :( No, but it all worked out fine!
    8. Set alarm for reasonable time and get up without hitting snooze tomorrow :sI suck at this.
    9. Read more from the inspirational books tonight :)
    10. Find a few minutes to go downstairs to my sewing room and work on little Casey's quilt. Poor baby is going to be a high school graduate by the time I finish it!!! (I'm struggling with this, to be honest. I brought it to my mom's a few weeks ago so she could show me how to finish it properly, and her reaction was so negative toward it that I now feel like I did a horrible job and I just want to tear it up and start over. It really hurt my feelings. I'm new at quilting so there is no way mine would be as perfect as something she would make. I know this. But it still made me feel horrible and embarrassed about what I had sewn so far. Sorry @Bex953172 I haven't given up. I'm just taking another look at what I can do to make it better!) :)Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have decided to continue and not start over. So, I went downstairs and laid everything out and I think I need to add one more row of blocks so it will be just a tad bit larger. Then after I attach that row, the top of the quilt will be done. I will just need to put the layers together and quilt it. I'm excited!
    11. Unplug at 9:00 pm / read and gratitude journal / lights out at 10:30 pm :)

Just for Thursday:
    1. Stay in the Green
    2. Drink 64 oz of water
    3. Do physical therapy exercises for back/hip
    4. Lymphedema massage therapy for my arm tonight
    5. No ice cream tonight
    7. Pick out tomorrow's clothes
    8. Find "alone" time...cut squares for quilt blocks, read, journal, nails...something I enjoy
    9. Lights out at 10:00 p.m.
    10. Order 1/4" foot for my sewing machine

Have I told you all lately how awesome you are? xoxoxo

• Snowflake1968
    3. Do hip and pelvic exercises for Phys Therapy ;) Forgot to do one of them, but did others.
    4. Lymphedema massage tonight and try to wear new nighttime garment (ugh....it's like an oversized gigantic oven mitt that covers my entire arm, from the tips of my fingers up to my neck It's so tight, it takes 2 of us to get it on my arm. Can we all say HOT FLASHES?) :/Couldn't get myself to even try to put that overgrown oven mitt on. too hot!!!
    5. No ice cream tonight. Find a healthy substitute. :) Drank a glass of unsweetened vanilla almond milk before bed.
    6. Pack tomorrow's lunch bag :)
    7. Pick out and iron tomorrow's outfit :( No, but it all worked out fine!
    8. Set alarm for reasonable time and get up without hitting snooze tomorrow :sI suck at this.
    9. Read more from the inspirational books tonight :)
    10. Find a few minutes to go downstairs to my sewing room and work on little Casey's quilt. Poor baby is going to be a high school graduate by the time I finish it!!! (I'm struggling with this, to be honest. I brought it to my mom's a few weeks ago so she could show me how to finish it properly, and her reaction was so negative toward it that I now feel like I did a horrible job and I just want to tear it up and start over. It really hurt my feelings. I'm new at quilting so there is no way mine would be as perfect as something she would make. I know this. But it still made me feel horrible and embarrassed about what I had sewn so far. Sorry @Bex953172 I haven't given up. I'm just taking another look at what I can do to make it better!) :)Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have decided to continue and not start over. So, I went downstairs and laid everything out and I think I need to add one more row of blocks so it will be just a tad bit larger. Then after I attach that row, the top of the quilt will be done. I will just need to put the layers together and quilt it. I'm excited!
    11. Unplug at 9:00 pm / read and gratitude journal / lights out at 10:30 pm :)

Just for Thursday:
    1. Stay in the Green
    2. Drink 64 oz of water
    3. Do physical therapy exercises for back/hip
    4. Lymphedema massage therapy for my arm tonight
    5. No ice cream tonight
    7. Pick out tomorrow's clothes
    8. Find "alone" time...cut squares for quilt blocks, read, journal, nails...something I enjoy
    9. Lights out at 10:00 p.m.
    10. Order 1/4" foot for my sewing machine

Have I told you all lately how awesome you are? xoxoxo

Yay, I'm so glad you reached that decision!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Thurs
    1. log all food :)
    2. april challenge =8+ cups of water :)
    3. may challenge - short 15 minute walk outside. Yes, it is hot, but after the sun goes down it is not too bad. :/ But .... took my daughter to the grocery store, so did my walking there.
    4. june challenge - mindful eating :)
    5. work on finishing up pc boards :)
    6. go to the gym. Hubby tells me I need to take a rest day, so I'll see how I feel in the morning :/ Took a rest day.
    7. start organizing file cabinets :/
    8. get back on here - be accountable. :)

JFT, Fri
    1. log all food
    2. april challenge
    3. may challenge
    4. june challenge
    5. start on file cabinets!!!!
    6. make healthy choices at fish fry
    7. get back on here ... be accountable
  • toaljasa
    @mytime6630 Wonderful! Yippee! Fantastic! You are being reminded and you are acting on that reminder. You must be feeling very empowered. You are being in control, not food, not feelings. Excellent work and it will pay off. Keep going, Joan! Press forward!
    4op1eabu8psa.png