What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Today is the U.S. Army’s 243rd Birthday...happy Birthday to all past and present Soldiers...

LOL. I like how you still capitalize 'Soldiers'. That's a hard habit to break.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just paid the balance on our January 2019 Jamaica couples only trip. It's now official in my brain and time to swim suit shop!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    wondering why I mostly get FR from people I've never interacted with... wait... nevermind.. I think I've just figured it out...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    Today is the U.S. Army’s 243rd Birthday...happy Birthday to all past and present Soldiers...

Truth! Thanks!
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    Home spa day with my girl! Tomorrow is her last exam and prom, I'm feeling very old and very proud!

nx7dvebclahk.jpg

U survived the walk!

LoL yep! And it was wonderful!
    watched some drunk guy punch someone in the face, watched another guy head butt someone, Chatted with a lady of the night, watched some old lady driver somehow get stuck facing the wrong way in a long long long of cars coming out of a parking garage. she did like 10000000 point turn to get out had me cracking up. saw a police car and 2 ambulances go round a block about 20 times before they gave up. fed my fox friend and played with a puppy! Can't wait for tonight!!!!
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Time for my nightly 3-4 hour walk! wonder what the night holds for me

Wow! 3 - 4 hours? How much distance do you cover? Do you have trails or paths to walk? Curious because I try to walk 2 hours most days and sometimes it's hard to find new routes that are safe. We do have trails and paths here so I explore a lot but have to be careful as I'm by myself.

I carry a knife and im not too worried as im not very kidnapable lol

I walk everywhere all around wherever my feet take me really. I just like to wonder I have met some amazing people and ive seen some great things! I even made a fox friend so I go feed her every night now.

made me think of this

tumblr_m2zoz00k7j1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

I love my fox friend! I can cuddle her now its amazing!! I want to bring her home with me!

I was watching a youtube thing about having foxes the other day. Apparently there is a fox rescue where you can adopt them. Sounds like they don't make very good indoor pets, apparently the instinct to burrow is super strong. They had stories of them digging holes in couches and mattresses. But, they seem super friendly if domesticated. Apparently they don't potty train well, and they are more similar to a cat to train than a dog.

@saymyname2 - for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about this all day yesterday, had to get my husband to find it (he watches this guy's excavation videos, so that's how we came across it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI3VbMv6tlg

OMG! they sooo cute! never seen a fox these colours before thou
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

9hjxug9bdfj6.png
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    wondering why I mostly get FR from people I've never interacted with... wait... nevermind.. I think I've just figured it out...

Your profile pic has you sucking on something

oh christ no *kitten* huh... time to change it.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Because the ones you interact with are already your friend?

could be part of it. i was just thinking i may be a bit snarky a bit to often.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Tacos..now.. thanks!

Actually, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and a little nervous about it. Kinda hoping for some really good news, because I need it!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Life is short. Write that novel. Paint that painting. Try that new recipe. Learn Black Magic. Go into the forest at night and summon a demon. Earn that demons trust and make best friends with it. Brag to all of your loser friends about how cool your new best friend is. Knit that sweater.

I’m trying to relax and you drop this list of chores on me?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Lost only 0.2 lbs since yesterday's weigh in. :anguished: I'm blaming Mr Lee and his Doritos pic for making me cave in and eat it. :yum:
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I need to go into the lunchroom to eat but wondering if the amount of garlic in my leftovers is going to put off the other staff.

:o
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    If I want to go buy lunch..... or have leftovers... or I can have leftovers and a bought lunch :o:p
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Anxiety is so frustrating to have. Nothing has even happened today but all of a sudden while sitting at my desk I felt hot, clammy, a little foggy-headed and it was harder to breathe. I had to immediate turn the fan on, chug some water and play a stupid game on my phone to try and distract myself.

What's most annoying about it, for me, is that in pressure situations I'm completely fine and I don't get anxiety attacks, but then suddenly, even days or weeks later, I get one, seemingly out of nowhere, so I have no idea what exactly made my brain go, "time to feel gross!."

This may not be the cause at all but i found when i didnt get enough calories or carbs several days in a row my body would react this way. Full blown panic attacks where getting out of bed was impossible.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Anxiety is so frustrating to have. Nothing has even happened today but all of a sudden while sitting at my desk I felt hot, clammy, a little foggy-headed and it was harder to breathe. I had to immediately turn the fan on, chug some water and play a stupid game on my phone to try and distract myself.

What's most annoying about it, for me, is that in pressure situations I'm completely fine and I don't get anxiety attacks, but then suddenly, even days or weeks later, I get one, seemingly out of nowhere, so I have no idea what exactly made my brain go, "time to feel gross!."

Same. I can power through a high pressure work situation only to have the Target parking lot bring me to my knees
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Same. I can power through a high pressure work situation only to have the Target parking lot bring me to my knees

That's not the only thing that brings you..... never mind... Low hanging fruit....
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

That's not the only thing that brings you..... never mind... Low hanging fruit....

You're saying low hanging fruit has the same effect?

I expertly dodge low hanging fruit now