I got "InBodied"

Options
HilTri
HilTri Posts: 378 Member
My gym now has an InBody machine so I took the free opportunity to see if my BF changed from 16%. It did! I am now 14%. The super cool thing is that I am not specifically trying to lose BF. I am at maintenance and learning how to listen to my body, finally! Thanks MPF and all of you.

Replies

• LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your success!!!
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can you say more about the machine? Never heard of it.
  • armymil87
    armymil87 Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    mkculs wrote: »
    Congrats! Can you say more about the machine? Never heard of it.

The InBody machine is a high tech type scale (roughly $10k). It first weighs you as you step on the scale. Then you grab the handles that register everything within your body. Once the scan is complete (takes about a minute), it’ll tell you everything from how much Body Fat Mass lbs, Body Fat percentage, water weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Dry Lean Mass lbs, etc. that’s within your body. It really goes in depth like how much muscle you have in your right arm compared to your left and so forth. Some gyms have the machine but I know that all Complete Nutrition stores possess one if you want to give it a try. I’ve been using the InBody Machine for the past month to track my progress. I highly suggest it for everyone. Hope this answers your question. Have a great day!

• armymil87
    armymil87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HilTri wrote: »
    My gym now has an InBody machine so I took the free opportunity to see if my BF changed from 16%. It did! I am now 14%. The super cool thing is that I am not specifically trying to lose BF. I am at maintenance and learning how to listen to my body, finally! Thanks MPF and all of you.

Congrats on your success! Keep up the great work!

• HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thanks Armymil for your description of the InBody. I didn't explain the machine at all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!