Looking for support

Options
Hi everyone! First day back on MFP! I am starting Xyngular plan today! Can’t wait to see what kind of results I have! I would sure love some good supportive people to help encourage me through my journey!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a scam to me...
  • heidimariebarsness
    heidimariebarsness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thanks for the support....
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi heidimariebarsness,

I did some research on 'Xyngular plan' and am in agreement with @kommodevaran

We want things fast and we want it NOW, but real life isn't like that. I understand you were looking for support, and there is plenty here, on MFP.

Steps I took to reach my goals
    - Plugged in my stats here on MFP
    - Purchased a food scale for accurate logging
    - Kept a daily food diary here on MFP
    - Patience. Believed in the process (CICO)

I wish you luck with whichever road you decide to take, there are many, and we all get there in our own time. :)
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! First day back on MFP! I am starting Xyngular plan today! Can’t wait to see what kind of results I have! I would sure love some good supportive people to help encourage me through my journey!

I hope you can do well on this plan.
  • heidimariebarsness
    heidimariebarsness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I know nothing is fast. I am doing this plan as a way to help me get on the right track. Besides the supplements there are great meal planning, recipes and ideas/hints for maintaining. I have bought a scale, gotten on MFP to track my foods and become accountable for what I am putting in my mouth. I have also started to exercise again. So not looking for anything easy, working hard at changing my life to be healthy.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi heidimariebarsness,

It really sounds like you're on the right track already, with or without this plan, but I do realize we all find our own way.

Much success to you on your path to healthy!