EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I am 100% GLAD that i posted this thread!! I am in LOVE with it! i have spent the last 30 minutes looking through everyone's pictures! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!! congrats everyone!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Here are my before and after pics. The one on the right was taken a few weeks ago. I am 40 years old and lost over 40lbs.

IMGP0202-3-1.jpg

you look great!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I don't have any photos at my starting weight that really show how I looked, but here's some of my favorite progress photos...

before-after-aug.jpg

before-during-during-after-.jpg

70s-80s.jpg

Even in the past two months, there's only been about a 5 pound change in my weight, but after one month of strength training, there's a big difference in my muscles. :smile:

myback.jpg

More photos... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn/view/how-i-did-it-timeline-with-photos-133754

you rock...my shero!!!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    2w2ih4w.jpg

Sept 2010 to May 2011
    A little over a 50lb weight loss

looking good gurlie...rock it!
  • xneurocentric
    xneurocentric Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Loving all the progress everyone has made! Here are mine. The first one is from June 27 (286 pounds).. the second is from August 10 (263 pounds)

[img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/xneurocentric/Weight Loss Pictures/June27Pic2.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/xneurocentric/Weight Loss Pictures/August10.jpg[/img]
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    This is prolly at my HEAVIEST (330ish) ... at least its one of the most unflattering photos of me I could find
    omfg.jpg

This one was taken this morning
    IMAG0592-1.jpg

No get out of here, that is not the same person! Bloody hell, that is phenomenal change!!!!
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who has posted their pics have inspired me so much! I'm going to aim to post a pic of me when I've reached my goal! x
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    198 pounds in april 2011 IMG_1643.jpg

176 pounds in july 2011 IMG_1671.jpg
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Before about 158-160ish, wearing a uk size 16 (us 12) which were a bit tight. Looks awful on me as im only 5'2.5"

012_12-1-2.jpg

Now at 120lbs, wearing a uk size 10(us 6) which are now a bit loose around the waist!

DSC00292.jpg
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    I wish I could show every one my before and after pics but can't get it to work for me!
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Well done!
    This is prolly at my HEAVIEST (330ish) ... at least its one of the most unflattering photos of me I could find
    omfg.jpg

This one was taken this morning
    IMAG0592-1.jpg
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring, especially because you are not all people from some tv show or something. You are all "normal" people who did it yourselves. I'm just amazed.

Couldn't agree more!! This is going to be my 'go-to' thread when I need some extra motivation!!
  • jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration!!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    k3manr.jpg
    2uyn5et.jpg

Easter '11 Highest weight 182 lbs... These are the pictures that were my wake up call.

2wgxhcw.jpg

Yesterday 8/13/11 172.8 You can see it in my face
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've posted it before, but this is my progress so far. I think I have between 8-13 pounds left to go.

5976615890_ca18baf753.jpg
  • stevieb101
    Options
    Wow all the pictures are amazing well done to all of you. I am still work on going but once I have them they will be posted Again well done
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Before 271lbs current 197lbs still have a way to go !

2dryz5z.jpg
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'd love to post a before and after picture but I just started this 'program'. I'd be happy to post when I start seeing LESS lbs.

CW: 182
    GW: 140
  • Ballay
    Ballay Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    VERY inspirational. Congratulations to everyone who posted their before and after pics!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Everyone that has posted here is a HUGE inspiration! What a wonderful thread! There are some hotties on here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!