sexy thick or sexy thin?

Replies

• activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    pbcex wrote: »
    Thanks, i've been lean and curvy before, and got alot of attention from men, and yes i was still very shy...now im curvy and thick, still really shy and no attention from men...not that i need it, but it's nice to know if im attractive to them.

You shouldn’t change yourself for validation from guys. If you’re gonna do it make sure it’s for you to feel better. My only requirement when dating someone is that she can take my sarcastic personality and my vulgar mouth. :D Looks are secondary but a cute face is what I look at first in that respect. As long as she can laugh and isn’t uptight I’m good. ;)

Ummm I’m having whatever you are ;)

So long as whoever it is makes me laugh, isn’t an Ahole and can deal with how quirky I am-we good!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    sexy
  • magnussg67
    magnussg67 Posts: 252 Member
    I think both can be
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Depends if she knows how to carry herself gracefully.. size doesn’t matter much then..

Your taste in women is basically my taste in men, confidence without arrogance, being self-assured while having and respect for others.
  • GLG77
    GLG77 Posts: 53 Member
    Not skinny 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    I like girls with clASS. Thick as long as there is a fit foundation. Thin, I equate with emaciated and bony.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited January 2019
    I will just say it. Curvy and very fit is a huge turn on for me. And a flat stomach!
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Sexy is so much more than the physical. Sexy is about attitude and the way a woman carries herself.

🙌🏼
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Sexy anything as long as it's healthy. I fall in love with people of all body types.
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Gee, I don’t have a preference other than nice and personable