Where do you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I always lose from my waist first and thighs last. But my body is extremely stubborn. It's to the point where my thighs are 20 inches each and my waist is 23. My upper body looks semi-anorexic (ribs, x-small, etc) while my lower body is medium size and covered in cellulite. My top and bottom half look like they came from two separate bodies. So annoying.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    For some reason this time around, I'm losing from my midsection (front/back) first then my thighs. After 5 weeks my neck, arms, face, calves are following suit.

Don't get me started on my initial weight loss ... I swear it all came off my butt, ignoring the rest of me ... Until I used clothing, mirror and pics as a gauge, did I notice it came off other areas too. Lol
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I lose around my rib cage first, but my stomach last. This actually makes my stomach look fatter since there is a bigger difference in measurements than when I'm thick all over.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I loose from my legs and hips first, then arms and lastly lower abdomen (my full bust never shrinks, I wish it would!) I’ve been in maintenance for about 4 years now, I allow myself to gain 5 lbs over the winter and it goes straight to my “spare tire” between the top of my hips and bellybutton. I lose these 5 lbs by summer to get a smooth curve from waist to hips.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I get proportionally smaller all over, but sadly my belly and butt are proportionately large and stay that way.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I lose at my extremities first, and then it moves toward my center last. My inner thighs, lower abs and butt are the last to go.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Boobs and belly. Thighs and butt are the last to lose.

Yup me too! I’ll get practically flat chested before my thigh measurements change in any noticeable way
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My face fat was the 1st to go. Then I noticed my hips shrinking. (This was a very good thing...plenty of fat there.)

Then my butt, upper belly and thighs have been slowly shrinking. But my lower belly is the last to go. In any case I am feeling great and very happy with this transformation.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Legs first, upper arms last. It’s so interesting how we all are different!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I lose around my mid-torso first, from the bottom up and I'll lose a smidgen of fat along my under-butt at the very last.

• angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Omg my arms take forever! My legs are always the first to tone up really fast. Then my face and shoulders. Followed by my stomach and back. Arms are always last, which is annoying because my body and arms will look great but my arms will stay flabby.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yup, normal. I tend to notice loss first in my face and shoulders.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yep! Collarbones, ribcage, wrists, hipbones and face first. Thighs, calves and upper arms are holding on for dear life :D
  • KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    Options
    Face first, boobs and hips last.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    My boobs went first. Then arms and belly, then face. Thighs and butt just seem to be in love with the jiggle and are my last spots.
  • mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Face and upper chest/shoulders (above boobs). I’m like skeletor there, but plenty fleshy everywhere else. Not a great look with the obvious collar bones and top three ribs visible. If I could move some from my hips/thighs and arms to pad that area out, I’d be golden! :D
  • mywayroche
    mywayroche Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    The last place I put it on