Doritos, You Know You Love Them

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    bugles are way too salty for corn flavored chips. don't get me wrong Ill eat em, but its no doritos.

You are nicer than I am...I will not eat Bugles, I tried but it wasn't for me

But have you worn them on your fingers?

moean3du7ml8.jpg

Oh wow.....I can't say I have. This does not change my mind. I am a Conservative Doritos lover.

I only eat them if I see them at a party or something. I don't think I've ever bought a bag in my life. Also ever had Doritos sticks? I had these but thought it had too strong of a lime flavor.

0jt59beaxfcc.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    4pbbn8e8w1uf.jpeg
    Precious cargo goes in top of the cart lol

ycbc334ahe9l.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    bugles are way too salty for corn flavored chips. don't get me wrong Ill eat em, but its no doritos.

Bugles dipped in peanut butter is really good.
  • cee134
    Options
    Y'all ever eat Doritos and salsa?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Bugles dipped in peanut butter is really good.

whos side r u on?

I wear many snack hats... but Doritos are quite high on the snacking stack.

However, my girls have me make peanut butter bugles for them where I dip the ends of the bugles in peanut butter and then dip them in chocolate, they look like mini ice cream cones. :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

moean3du7ml8.jpg

Oh wow.....I can't say I have. This does not change my mind. I am a Conservative Doritos lover.

I only eat them if I see them at a party or something. I don't think I've ever bought a bag in my life. Also ever had Doritos sticks? I had these but thought it had too strong of a lime flavor.

0jt59beaxfcc.jpg

I had these day before yesterday, rolled up like that too didn't have the same appeal and for me and my milder taste buds they were over powering. It was worth a try to cross them off the list. :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    edited June 2018
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

moean3du7ml8.jpg

0jt59beaxfcc.jpg

I had these day before yesterday, rolled up like that too didn't have the same appeal and for me and my milder taste buds they were over powering. It was worth a try to cross them off the list. :smiley:

no no no! doritos needs to be in its triangle form!

I do want to try that organic multigrain doritos or whatever the heck it is though

I've tried the Tostitos version of multigrain, I know Doritos does them mucch betta.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm not normal but I really don't enjoy eating doritos.

same here
    I prefer Miss Vickies Salt n Vinegar :)
  • cee134
    Options
    same here

7u0fx7ktsl6q.gif
  • cee134
    Options

same here

Miss Vickies Jalapeno...yumm!

I only imagined you with Doritos. Now I don't know what to think.

am3sq69sb26d.gif
  • cee134
    Options

same here

Miss Vickies Jalapeno...yumm!

I only imagined you with Doritos. Now I don't know what to think.

am3sq69sb26d.gif

I take a walk on the wild side every now and again, my wild side usually includes Miss Vickies Jalapeno Kettle Chips...don't let the name Miss Vickie's fool you, she is no saint!

The one constant in my life is now gone!

vghggsbavimf.gif
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBQ Doritos... but they only have them in Canada :(