Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    You will never know...
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if in an alternate reality, there are fart beings that have humans come out their butts.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    You will never know...

I'll just follow my nose!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Watching someone I love dearly (my dad) suffer and feeling totally helpless.

*Hugs*
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I know that feeling all too well. I’m so sorry.

I’ve been thinking a lot of about my grandmother’s death a lot recently. She passed almost 10 years ago. I don’t know what has been triggering these overwhelming feelings of sadness and guilt. I think about how she died and how much she suffered in the years before her death and I just breakdown in tears. She was SUCH a good person. So selfless, so STRONG, so loving and caring. I didn’t spend enough time with her before she passed. I was young and self absorbed and in the throes of a deep depression. I should’ve been there holding her hand. She held on for so long because she was afraid to leave me and my mom. I should’ve held her hand and told her “nana it’s okay. You can let go now. Me and Mom will be okay”. She didn’t deserve to suffer and die the way she did. Why do bad things always happen to good people?! I will never understand it.
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I’m leaving on jet plane, going back to work again. Wondering when and where I should go next for another 2 weeks.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My day was awesome
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I have 2 new-er plants that don't have names.(yet)

Mac and cheese?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    I am disappointed how I have handled myself these past 8-9 months. I wish I could turn back time, and re-do it all.

Too hard on yourself. You’re a great person. Big hugs!
  • 81Katz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I have 2 new-er plants that don't have names.(yet)

Mac and cheese?

One is a big leafy ivy type plant. 'Ivy' seems generic. :lol:
    Forgot what the other one is. Funky looking thing.
    9kxk5qtl0pp9.jpg
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Moe and Curly.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I know that feeling all too well. I’m so sorry.

I’ve been thinking a lot of about my grandmother’s death a lot recently. She passed almost 10 years ago. I don’t know what has been triggering these overwhelming feelings of sadness and guilt. I think about how she died and how much she suffered in the years before her death and I just breakdown in tears. She was SUCH a good person. So selfless, so STRONG, so loving and caring. I didn’t spend enough time with her before she passed. I was young and self absorbed and in the throes of a deep depression. I should’ve been there holding her hand. She held on for so long because she was afraid to leave me and my mom. I should’ve held her hand and told her “nana it’s okay. You can let go now. Me and Mom will be okay”. She didn’t deserve to suffer and die the way she did. Why do bad things always happen to good people?! I will never understand it.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Don’t blame yourself. You said you were young and probably didn’t understand the gravity of the situation.

I know I have much less than a year with my 58 year old father so I call him every day and go see him every day I am off of work. Still isn’t enough. He looks to me for advice and I hate that instead I have to tell him to enjoy every moment he has. Time is so precious.

Thanks. It’s hard having to be the strong one when you’re internally screaming inside and feeling powerless. I’ve been there many times. There’s no right way to handle these things. You’re doing the best you can and I’m sure your dad loves you for it. He’s lucky to have you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I reinjured my back yesterday. To say this is a setback is a huge understatement. Now I'm going to lose a couple more weeks trying to get back to it. I feel like I've been punched in the face so much, that I don't have any chin to keep up. I'm on the brink

Sorry to hear that Tj.. take care of that back.. you've sure had more than your fair share of punches. I hope the back heals quickly.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I’m lying here wondering why I can’t eat 10 pizzas and 4 birthday cakes AND lose weight too...UGHHHH!!!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Coffee and running
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    I’m lying here wondering why I can’t eat 10 pizzas and 4 birthday cakes AND lose weight too...UGHHHH!!!

Omg right?! :lol:
  • 81Katz
    Options

If you're gonna live in my mind ya gotta pay rent! :wink: