What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    If you know you want a side of ranch with your meal, here’s a thought...order it when you order your meal not when your food gets delivered.
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    If you know you want a side of ranch with your meal, here’s a thought...order it when you order your meal not when your food gets delivered.

Yikes this is about me :(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Who the hell is going into whole foods and buying all my damn yogurts
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »

Yikes this is about me :(

Or 98% of all costumers ever.
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It says it's 8:30 but my body knows it's 7:30. Unfortunately I still have to be up at 4:30. Day light savings sucks. :-/
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    am i the only one where every single vacation anywhere i start fantasizing about dumping my life and moving there

Nope...me too...even camping, I've thought about being a park warden

When I go to visit family on Vancouver Island I think about dumping it all and being a beach hippie

Honestly...I've always fantasized since I was a kid about being a "gypsy" to me meaning just travelling indefinitely
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I was listening to a podcast this morning, with a survivalist/prepper guest and now I have two things on my mind:
    1) Very strange that they used to pity the other kids and thought of them as ignorant for going to school and the doctor. Perception is reality, I guess.
    2) I wonder how many untold survivalist stories of 'Noah's Ark' ended with them dying of age when nothing happened.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Should I take a solo vacation? Would I have fun by myself? Will I be taken? Will Liam neeson come and find me?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Should I take a solo vacation? Would I have fun by myself? Will I be taken? Will Liam neeson come and find me?

OMG...YES! Take one. I did this last year for the first time in my whole life, and it was amazing. I plan to do it every year.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

I love solo vacations, I always have fun, I'm actually leaving on one next week :)

OMG...YES! Take one. I did this last year for the first time in my whole life, and it was amazing. I plan to do it every year.

Did y’all go far?
    I’ll be in Vegas next week but will still have an extra 5 days off work and wanna go somewhere else from there, maybe like CO or TX or Nashville
    Some place fun