What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    my ocd is really bad at the moment and I'm having trouble drowning those loud thoughts out but I've had lots of bad luck lately which validates my compulsions and makes everything worse so basically *kitten* being mentally ill
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Our gym reopened today- new flooring and newly painted red walls. It’s kinda is an angry color :s everyone is raging about the color! People in their 40’s and 50’s too raging like teens. The world needs more Prozac.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Probably when they give us the Avengers Star Wars crossover lol

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

Disney just signed a deal to buy part of Fox in December. The deal has not gone through antitrust approval and closed yet and so the storyline would likely be delayed until the merger is closed (if it closes).
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

The deal has not gone through antitrust approval and closed yet.

I explained all this to you @UrBaconMeCr8zy keep up boo
  • marissafit06
    Options

You people post 70000000000 messages a day.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I didn’t look at the date stamp before responding.:(
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

What do you mean 'you people'?
  • marissafit06
    Options

Mega posters in this forum......
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Mega posters in this forum......

Sorry i was referencing tropic thunder

On a side note on the radio at arby's the song 'you just want attention' is playing and right in the middle someone said 'I love Alicia Keys'but like over the radio
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    you all are just too much sometimes
    I should read this stuff while eating popcorn

Come over
    We can drunk post and munch together

I'll bring a couple bottles of Turley zin.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Sorry, I’m slow.

Haven’t seen an Arby’s in forever. Sounds delicious.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I probably drink too much. Damn.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    How come the recommended daily alcohol consumption is based on gender not weight? I drink too much too btw.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ip8576tb8l6i.png
    I accidentally did a thing
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Why more men don't do targeted butt exercises. A butt's a butt, right?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Just love it when i hit all my goals and have room left over cor cookies to complete my macros ( had 4 )

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

What the heck are those? Cookies shouldn't be so flat and TINY.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Should I take a solo vacation? Would I have fun by myself? Will I be taken? Will Liam neeson come and find me?

I love solo vacations, I always have fun, I'm actually leaving on one next week :)

Where to?