What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Just love it when i hit all my goals and have room left over cor cookies to complete my macros ( had 4 )

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

What the heck are those? Cookies shouldn't be so flat and TINY.

How bout a t 1/2 pound cookie?

frlagi5xk3rs.jpeg
    j5bw59lfhbdr.jpeg

Gasp! I want. I'm such a cookie monster!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Just love it when i hit all my goals and have room left over cor cookies to complete my macros ( had 4 )

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

frlagi5xk3rs.jpeg
    j5bw59lfhbdr.jpeg

Gasp! I want. I'm such a cookie monster!
    im a sucker for macadamia and red velvet cookies

Macadamia cookies... yum.
    Chocolate chip cookies are so good and butter pecan cookies, my mom's recipe... heaven.
    I don't like anything red velvet.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    The best way to avoid dissapoitment is to not expect anything from anyone. (I need to repeat that to myself)

Yes today’s expectation is tomorrow’s disappointment
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

:sad:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Does this site delete posts! I don’t understand certain glitches with this forum.

Yes.. some posts are deleted if others report it..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Does this site delete posts! I don’t understand certain glitches with this forum.

Yes.. some posts are deleted if others report it..

Hmm I don’t think that’s the case in this particular situation. Doesn’t there have to be reason and cause to delete a post? You can’t just report a post because you don’t like a person for it to be erased. Maybe I’m wrong but it doesn’t sound logical or justifiable. I was thinking it’s was a glitch.

Well there does have to be a reason, I guess.. but then people are offended by things you wouldn't pick.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    you all are just too much sometimes
    I should read this stuff while eating popcorn

Come over
    We can drunk post and munch together

I'll bring a couple bottles of Turley zin.

I had to google that. Not very familiar with zinfandels : )
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    No more binging on Rage Against The Machine at night. It’s like musical caffeine.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

frlagi5xk3rs.jpeg
    j5bw59lfhbdr.jpeg

I want to just lock myself in a hotel and slowly inject this into my veins over an entire weekend :grimace:
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I promised myself I would eat vegetables every single day for the entire year...but it’s so hard when the weather is nice and hot and I’m too tired after a workout to wait for my vegetables to cook and raw veggies aren’t very good (depends) and all I want is to munch on juicy fruit while I fall asleep.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

5plhilnw35io.jpeg

frlagi5xk3rs.jpeg
    j5bw59lfhbdr.jpeg

Much better, but probably out of my calorie range unless that's all I eat... and some cider.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I promised myself I would eat vegetables every single day for the entire year...but it’s so hard when the weather is nice and hot and I’m too tired after a workout to wait for my vegetables to cook and raw veggies aren’t very good (depends) and all I want is to munch on juicy fruit while I fall asleep.

So you are only eating veggies? Nothing else?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    All you sweet tooth people!! I am the opposite, I like salty and carby stuff...give me a ciabatta roll or fries or chips or crackers any day over a super sweet cookie...exception is I do like a few gummy bears or cherry blasters with my coke zero or Dr Pepper mid work day
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    All you sweet tooth people!! I am the opposite, I like salty and carby stuff...give me a ciabatta roll or fries or chips or crackers any day over a super sweet cookie...exception is I do like a few gummy bears or cherry blasters with my coke zero or Dr Pepper mid work day

I have a sweet AND salty tooth :neutral: