Anyone else in miserable OHIO or is it just me 😂

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Ohio is one of those states that I've visited a time or two. But, no real reason to now.

Besides, I'm not sure how that state can be called "Midwest" since it's far East of Central US. No wonder people are confused there...

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    We got one of the best marathons in the country - The Flying Pig, and a historically fun baseball team.
    (Sorry about this first pix, I was struggling with bulimia really bad at the time.)

rli5wl37pywz.jpg

8x5dra7ot1dp.jpg

• boehle
    edited June 2018
    We got one of the best marathons in the country - The Flying Pig, and a historically fun baseball team.
    (Sorry about this first pix, I was struggling with bulimia really bad at the time.)

AND we now have a MLS team.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Toledo area
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    ^^^ And the Buckeyes
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 is from Ohio I think. She's a huge fan of the Buckeyes if I remember correctly.

She loves Ohio State Football !

..... She also loves LeBron James almost more than life itself.
  • boehle
    cee134 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 is from Ohio I think. She's a huge fan of the Buckeyes if I remember correctly.

She loves Ohio State Football !

..... She also loves LeBron James almost more than life itself.

Hopefully he loves retirement as much as she loves bananas.
  • stemmingthetide
    stemmingthetide Posts: 363 Member
    Hello from C-bus. I am just glad it isn't winter!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member

rli5wl37pywz.jpg

8x5dra7ot1dp.jpg

You are right! The Flying Pig is one of the Nations top 10 Marathons. I did the full in 2016
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    wwppwri7cbid.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    "All Roads Lead Thru Ohio." ~ Albert Einstein
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    Ohio is one of those states that I've visited a time or two. But, no real reason to now.

Besides, I'm not sure how that state can be called "Midwest" since it's far East of Central US. No wonder people are confused there...

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese

Ohellno... Wrong state.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    At least we aint got Pittsburgh...
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    If your not happy in Ohio get out.
  • boehle

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese

Ohellno... Wrong state.

lol
    I am talking about you very little carbs (hence why I said cheese and not a rice cake LOL)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese

Ohellno... Wrong state.

lol
    I am talking about you very little carbs (hence why I said cheese and not a rice cake LOL)

No dairy, thankfully I don't live in WI... ;)
  • boehle

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese

Ohellno... Wrong state.

lol

apparently thankfully you don't live in my state either LOL
  • xFunctionalStrengthx

zip it shawn
    go eat a piece of cheese

Ohellno... Wrong state.

lol

apparently thankfully you don't live in my state either LOL

So you shouldn't feel left out then because there's a lot of states I'm thankful to not live in. ;)
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    wwppwri7cbid.jpg

My good friend is the team manager for them. If I'm not mistaken she is the only woman in that role. My other good friend is the equipment manager. They just ended their deal with Addidas so we got some pretty neat stuff that they couldn't wear anymore :)