The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Shepherdchris
    Shepherdchris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My first day! Trying something new!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Peeps. Wow, I'm gone to Florida for a couple of days, and I had 7 pages to read through. Sounds like I missed a special study last week, and some more fun. So great to see so many new faces. Welcome!!!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Peeps. Wow, I'm gone to Florida for a couple of days, and I had 7 pages to read through. Sounds like I missed a special study last week, and some more fun. So great to see so many new faces. Welcome!!!!

Gone to FL??? What did you brings us back?? anything fun?
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Gone to FL??? What did you brings us back?? anything fun?

I shared the beautiful sunset photo last night with all my friends on my page, that's something isn't it? I came back with a killer tan! Yes, I used sunblock.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    its awesome time to get outside!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Hello, gorgeous! My name is Cary. What is your name? HA! I know what your name is (Cynthia)! Glad that you and yours (BFF and her boyfriend) had such a fantastic vaca in FL.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeperoonies, well it looks like everyone is pretty motivated to kick some goals.. keep that *kitten* up :+1:
  • journey6007
    journey6007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be in the 50ish group. Just downloaded the app so not sure how everything works. Yet another tool in the toolbox. Definitely looking for support and inspiration along the way. :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good evening/morning peeps!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good evening/morning peeps!

Good night (11:24pm).
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good beautiful in NJ morning. What a day for a run, but of course I'd much rather be sitting sedentary at my office :( Good session in the gym last night and my lats and shoulders are sore. Sort of makes it feel way more worth it. Carpe Diem!
  • lifehastexture
    lifehastexture Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great group! Love to hear (and see) all of your success stories. Hoping to add mine to the mix someday soon. But definitely up for support along the way, feel free to add me. Sometimes it helps to say what my plan is so I follow through; today, I will make good choices and hit the gym tonight. No excuses.
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    CHEERS!...with a protein shake or something......! Trying to be consistent with my logging and MFP'ing lately. Noticed alot of friends have gone the way of the dodo, so add me up if you like! Don't mind the crazyface pic. That's postworkout-endorphin-rush-face. LOL
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    G'morning! Such a great morning so far, hope all of your's is going as well as mine.
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Super wet one here in southern Illinois. Glad I ran early!!!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    We're having a cool front at the moment in deep south Louisiana. The high is only 90F with 80% humidity today. Looks like a bit of rain this week too. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!