The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• GypsyD72
    GypsyD72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm super new here...it just took me a bit to figure out how to post! Add me!! Looking fwd to getting healthy!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    LoulouFAF wrote: »
    Let’s do this feel better at 50 than I ever have.

50 in a few wow hope to be super fit by then add me if you like
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awww crap. It’s 7:34am, I haven’t been to bed yet, due to me staying up to watch my hockey team collectively *kitten* their pants in the most important game of the year.

I have to be up by 11 to do some work around the house, then back off to work tonight.

I hope all your Sundays are better lol
  • goldieyoder
    goldieyoder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 59, please add me to your group
  • njbodyworks05
    njbodyworks05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Will be 48 in October of this year. Just started my weight loss journey and have a LONG way to go, feel free to add me
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!! Lets have a super Sunday and week!!
  • char1iej
    char1iej Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    55 years old and losing 50 pounds.
    Encouragement appreciated!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Happy Sunday all enjoy it .Still a bit chilly in the northeast but no snow and sunshine B)
  • Natalie2950
    Natalie2950 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi - Just found this thread. I'm 46 so definitely fit into the category of Middle Aged. Been on MFP since 2010. Please feel free to add.

Nat
  • Jfinn1410
    Jfinn1410 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just having another bash at this. 52, and looking to shed the middle aged spread! Eek! Please add me! x
  • TheNewKristin
    TheNewKristin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just turned 38- looking to lose 30-40 pounds or so. Happy Sunday!
  • QueenieB76
    QueenieB76 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! I'm new to this app. I'm 42 & I'm looking to loose 50-60 pounds.
    Good Luck to everyone! One day at a time! You can do this!
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    msHyde413 wrote: »
    Is this community bit a double tap? Diet support AND online dating??

No. Not sure about you, but I'm not here for online dating. Doesn't even cross my mind as I interact with the other members here. It's a health and weight loss site (or weight gain for some people), and the community aspect is an effort to support each other on the journey.

Glad to hear because i received a friend request from a user that kept insisting on being a creep. Lol
  • 321Countdown
    321Countdown Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Tony, Tony look up and down something’s lost and can’t be found, Aderlay lost her Fitbit please help her find it!
  • 321Countdown
    321Countdown Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So I’m new here and I see all these posts about “feel free to add me” I guess that’s to join a group or follow not sure could someone please enlighten me I do not see a follow tab??
  • ddunagan69
    ddunagan69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    48 years old, here with a pretty old beat up body. Years of neglect and abuse. Trying to loose some weight. Please add me, we can all use more friends and words of encouragement.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    So I’m new here and I see all these posts about “feel free to add me” I guess that’s to join a group or follow not sure could someone please enlighten me I do not see a follow tab??

Good morning. "Feel free to add me" = send friend request. :)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Is this community bit a double tap? Diet support AND online dating??

No. Not sure about you, but I'm not here for online dating. Doesn't even cross my mind as I interact with the other members here. It's a health and weight loss site (or weight gain for some people), and the community aspect is an effort to support each other on the journey.

Glad to hear because i received a friend request from a user that kept insisting on being a creep. Lol

Don't mind getting friend requests just like a bit of info and normal profile pic. Wired pictures make not want to say yes. I hope that's not rude . Happy Monday and good luck all
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    How is everyone this morning! Well, it is snowing here in Virginia again. Nothing major but we are usually around 70 this time of year. Make the best of your day :)