The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    welcome
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Wohoo! Turning 39 today, and stronger (but not faster) than ever! Celebrating with clocing in an hour early at work and lots of coffee.

Happy birthday and happy Friday. really need good food day today okay good luck all
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.

Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.

Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

Good luck dude!
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    It's Friday, my working shifts start tonight and....wait, I'm looking for the positive...

I have the gym later! Woo!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Ralphone

Wish me luck !!

Good luck you can get it done
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Wohoo! Turning 39 today, and stronger (but not faster) than ever! Celebrating with clocing in an hour early at work and lots of coffee.
    Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy!
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    Good Morning and Happy Friday Middle Agers!!!!

good afternoon from germany :-)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Happy Friday my fellow middle agers. I may be on the tail end of the age group but don't tell my mind that.
    I hope y'all have a great weekend.
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone has a great day.

i hope you have a good day too
  • jmast7769
    jmast7769 Posts: 12 Member
    Off to Seattle soon to watch the AMA Supercross tomorrow. Root for the Hill boys! They are awesome kids!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    HAPPY FRIDAY all ` hope it's a great day for us.

giphy.gif
  • Ralphone
    funneefase wrote: »
    Down 7 lbs. since 3/27. So happy!!!!! [/quote
    Good job and good luck
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    It's been a few days since visiting this page. Happy Friday all. Woke up to a winter wonderland here. It was a WTF? kinda morning when I saw it. xxzqgvm20o6s.jpg

• Ralphone
    Wow that bites. Still waiting for spring here 2 stay warm good luck
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    WOW, we're supposed to be getting snow, hope it's not like that!!!!!!
  • Ralphone
    No no no its spring done with snow