The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I've been off the healthy wagon for several months now!! Im ready to get back in to it! I really wanted to be farther along with my "summer body" lol, is there such a thing after kids?? Haha! Starting today and not going to stop... I love MFP for all the support and friends! Feel free to add me! Happy Friday everyone!
  • thirtiesrock
    thirtiesrock Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 36 in two days, hoping to make some online fitness support buddies, motivating each other :)
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey people! Started back up again yesterday, so I'm on my way! I'm 47, in Colorado, and ready for the weekend.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone- I am looking for friends to help support one another with fitness and weight loss goals. I like sharing workouts, new finds, meals and meal prep and enjoy interacting in general with my friends. Please add me if you you like to offer the same =)
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart, @Outnumbered222 !!! Lots of love to you. Miscarriages can be difficult.

You are a warrior with three boys! I have two (10 and 5) and they wear me plum out.

I'm with you, no fad diets. Trying to stay active. Definitely want to ditch my excess fat in hopes of it helping with the hormonal life changes.
  • steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mamasara2 wrote: »
    Bless your heart, @Outnumbered222 !!! Lots of love to you. Miscarriages can be difficult.

You are a warrior with three boys! I have two (10 and 5) and they wear me plum out.

I'm with you, no fad diets. Trying to stay active. Definitely want to ditch my excess fat in hopes of it helping with the hormonal life changes.

I'm a fad dieter... more like I seem to start often and also stop often :wink: I have been able to maintain at least but I still have a good 20 lbs at least to go... I just need to get over this hump
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Haha! @steph81881 I look at the stop and start kind of like a smoker trying to quit smoking. As long as we keep starting, we stand a good chance of reaching our goals!

I'm not into keto or Adkins or the pink drink et al.
  • tracyleecarver1971
    tracyleecarver1971 Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone- I am looking for friends to help support one another with fitness and weight loss goals. I like sharing workouts, new finds, meals and meal prep and enjoy interacting in general with my friends. Please add me if you you like to offer the same =)

Sending an add request! Thanks - Tracy😊
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you can never have enough friends, feel free to add me, anything is possible in MFP
  • Moolatta
    Moolatta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm turning 42 next month and trying to lose around 15 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle agers.. hope you all have a successful weekend :)
  • GypsyLny
    GypsyLny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    48, so I guess 😜that counts !😂 Since I am so new I have no clue how to add people, feel free please 🙃
  • Crossfitninja2point0
    Crossfitninja2point0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Friday Middle Aged Hotties!
    Anyone have any fun weekend plans? I'm headed to a show with my mother in law tonight. She gave me explicit instructions on what lanes to drive in on the highway. I might be a rebel and just pick whatever one is going fastest!

Sounds like fun! Im headed to watch my grandsons ball tournament tomorrow then kayaking on sunday. Ninja hugs to you all!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Complete smorgasbord of bad foods yesterday. At least I didn't drink, so the only hangover I'm feeling is from the excess calories. Woke up with a craving for watermelon and blueberries and cantaloupe.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Complete smorgasbord of bad foods yesterday. At least I didn't drink, so the only hangover I'm feeling is from the excess calories. Woke up with a craving for watermelon and blueberries and cantaloupe.

Sounds like you'll get your recommended daily quota of fruit anyway!!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Brabo_Grip wrote: »
    This morning I Hit my goal for my weight cut! I need to maintain for 6 days until I take off 2.5lbs of water. Then one week from today I climb into the cage for the first (and probably only) time. 😳

What did I miss?!? Cage? MMA?
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    so excited to have nothing planned for today and then we could not get the garage door to open this am - had to Uber my daughter to practice. Thankfully we at least got it open to get the cars out. Welcome to the weekend!