The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Good day all ~ happy hump day to you all.

Thought of the day: If your mind can accept that something is achievable, it will find a way to attain that thing
  • sarahwebbo1978
    sarahwebbo1978 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, trying to lose the lbs as don't want to be fat and forty (August!)
  • MellyMel377
    MellyMel377 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! My name is Julie; I live in North Carolina. My first day trying this app; I am not 100% sure what I am doing -- trying to do some things that seem like they do not work. For instance, I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to list my weight where I started, and it doesnt seem to allow me to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way?

If you go to edit your profile then go to goal, you should be able to put in your starting date and weight in. Hope this helps
  • Miriamfit4life
    Miriamfit4life Posts: 2 Member
    AAAHHHHH! My frustrated battle cry! LOL! I'm about to go "ham" on this rut I've fallen into! I don't know when, how, or even why I fell of the fitness wagon. I just know this is not okay!!!! (I'm laughing at myself and so serious at the same dern time) If any one has a Pilates routine and/or budget friendly meal planning I would really appreciate the info.
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Hello I'm 52 and struggling with my weight. I work out every day and lift weights but the scale hasn't moved. Hoping to find some support and assistance. Please add me to your group.
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Good morning, all! It's a gym day today and my hip flexor is bugging me a bit... going to stretch it out and work it out!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Rain is over...time to hit the trails this evening! Love my new bike too :-)
  • loosingbrandy
    loosingbrandy Posts: 1 Member
    Hi y’all! I’m Brandy, 42, from North Carolina. I just started keto on Sunday and am looking for some weight loss friends!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    Hello! My name is Julie; I live in North Carolina. My first day trying this app; I am not 100% sure what I am doing -- trying to do some things that seem like they do not work. For instance, I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to list my weight where I started, and it doesnt seem to allow me to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way?

You can choose the date on the weight entry screen. Just select your starting date and weight.
  • NeverGivenUp2018
    NeverGivenUp2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Everyone, just signed up any tips for the newbie 😁
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Hey what up peeps...hope hump day was a special one!
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    I’m upper 20s... <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited June 2018
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good day all ~ happy hump day to you all.

Thought of the day: If your mind can accept that something is achievable, it will find a way to attain that thing

Good morning. . So did you get good news?
    Oops sorry just saw your post.. end of week
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    Hi all and good morning welcome to Friday Junior hope you all have a good day and get them work outs in let's keep it moving. All you M agers let's get today done.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good morning peeps!! Getting closer to anther weekend..lets all have a fabulous day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Morning all from a sunny UK
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Good morning! Hope everyone has a great Friday Eve!