Starting fresh... Again.

Options
ADaniM14
ADaniM14 Posts: 36 Member
I started my weight loss journey in January and lost 16 pounds in four months, completely fell off the wagon and gained 6 pounds back as of today. :/ BUT I’m ready to get back and shed the 6 pounds plus more.. If anyone wants to help me with accountability and vice versa, feel free to add me!

Replies

• eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a PM :smile:
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I added you. you got this!
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You took a break and did not regain all the weight you had lost, not even half of it. So you are still ahead of where you were. Welcome back to healthier habits.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yes, it sounds like you took a diet break and a workout break! :-) Now, you are back! We all do that (well, not all of us!). For me, been there and done that! Welcome back!
  • doubledeehealthy
    doubledeehealthy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing that you're trying to get back on track before you gain all the weight back! I ended up losing 20 pounds and then gaining 30 :'( but it's okay! Let's get to work!
  • jenf330
    jenf330 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree with the post above!! Recognizing bad patterns and fixing them right away is so hard, but you've already done it! I lost 20 pounds about 5 years ago and gained 45 back :( Yikes! But I'm back here, with you, and we got this :)
  • atkhorses
    atkhorses Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ADaniM14 wrote: »
    I started my weight loss journey in January and lost 16 pounds in four months, completely fell off the wagon and gained 6 pounds back as of today. :/ BUT I’m ready to get back and shed the 6 pounds plus more.. If anyone wants to help me with accountability and vice versa, feel free to add me!

What does it meat to 'feel free to add me'? New to MFP as you can tell!!! thanks
  • ZaraFlora
    ZaraFlora Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here. Restart again. Let's lose weight together.