The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good cardio day - I have will get the results of my MRI on my back and knee later today... I hoping for good news.
    Forecast for the day - hot, VERY HOT. HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
    8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...So limit your time outside, and stay hydrated.
    Thought for the day - If you don't have the confidence, you'll always a find a way not to win
  • wellnesswithjennyc
    wellnesswithjennyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    38 here. Add me as a friend!
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good morning! 75 and sunny here in Oregon today - beautiful! It's my off day for the gym so I'm working on eating well and staying within my calories today.
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon group - 54 years young here and just coming off an injury 5 months into my first bulk. Hopefully cleared this Friday to lift heavy again. Have a great week.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hello all you beautiful people! I hope your week is going well so far!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi 48 yrs old 330 lbs Wife and mom of 4. Live in Central Cali. Could use some friends, trying to do this as a lifestyle and need all the support I can get
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Short answer is my doctor has not got the results of my MRI yet. He'll call me back by the end of the week. He said depending what it says, he may send me to pain management, or even a neurologist.
  • tracyleecarver1971
    tracyleecarver1971 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Navallez wrote: »
    Hi 48 yrs old 330 lbs Wife and mom of 4. Live in Central Cali. Could use some friends, trying to do this as a lifestyle and need all the support I can get
    Same (not in CA tho :) !!! Sending a request 😊
  • bornagainlady05
    bornagainlady05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope everyone’s evening is going great!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Here I am in the ER (working for all you new folks) so far so good. only 5 hours to go.
  • Man_From_Nantucket
    Man_From_Nantucket Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Need friends! Us 'Middle Agers' can have it all. Hit me up!
  • treysdaddy19
    treysdaddy19 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm 45 been on here a little while I love it great support and conversation. I'm on my summer shred and am more motivated then ever. Had a stoke last year and it really opened my eyes. Anyone can friend me I'm always around for motivation, advice or just to BS
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    17brianb wrote: »
    Ok mfp friends.... I have decided to join a fitness center. Eating healthier and walking 10k plus steps per day just aren’t cutting it. I found a local place 3 month membership special for 99.99. Ellipticals here I come!!! Prepare for chunks of lbs coming off of this body!!!

That is awesome.. :+1:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good cardio day - I have will get the results of my MRI on my back and knee later today... I hoping for good news.
    Forecast for the day - hot, VERY HOT. HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
    8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...So limit your time outside, and stay hydrated.
    Thought for the day - If you don't have the confidence, you'll always a find a way not to win

Fingers crossed for good news for you
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps ! Welcome to hump day! Lets do this crap and smile while we are doing it!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all.

Been lurking around here, so time to say hi.
    47 year old. Lost the weight that had creeped up, now looking to become fit and fab again.
    Well, mostly trying to keep up with my teenage sons :-)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day let's get done. Get it done . Make them workouts count.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. Went to a bootcamp yesterday that I hated about two months ago--would come out sweaty and panting. Yesterday I sailed through it and could physically see and feel what better shape I'm in...did burn less calories though. Took a second Yoga class this week too, but I really need to improve my balance. You can't help but get results if you make a plan and stick with it. Carpe Diem.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day peeps! I've been struggling with logging my food just because I stopped doing it for a couple of days. Time to get my booty in gear and log my food. Once I start logging again I can stick with it. I just need to make the first move. Have a great day everyone! Welcome new peeps.
  • juliehammontree
    juliehammontree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Julie; I live in North Carolina. My first day trying this app; I am not 100% sure what I am doing -- trying to do some things that seem like they do not work. For instance, I wanted to go back a couple of weeks to list my weight where I started, and it doesnt seem to allow me to do this. Does anyone know if there is a way?