Anyone needing to lose 100lbs or more and need support and encouragement?

13»

Replies

• charlaj666
    charlaj666 Posts: 6 Member
    I have over 150 pounds to lose. Just trying to think about small goals.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    katevt78 wrote: »
    You can do it! I’m down about 111 pounds with about 5 to go to my goal. It’s hard work, but so worth it!!

That’s soooo awesome!
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    My first weight loss goal is 100lb. So far I’ve lost 74lb. I haven’t really set a target yet.

Good luck everyone, we can do it.
  • Chelsi1028
    Chelsi1028 Posts: 31 Member
    I need to lose 140-150. I'm at about 58lb loss. Feel free to add me! Anyone else looking for some extra friends feel free as well!
  • jules81
    jules81 Posts: 83 Member
    I've list 48 lbs I NEED to loose another 160 lbs xxx
  • Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in the same boat like you dear. My current weight is 285. I'm looking to lose at least 30 pounds in two months. Let's motivate each other to get to our goals. I'll be cheering you on.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    I’ve lost 100 pounds in 83 & 84, and also in 13 & 14. I’ve always battled my desires to overeat. I will support anyone who wants to friend me.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    I've got around a 100 to lose if you would like another friend you can add me
  • LupusAnima
    LupusAnima Posts: 7 Member
    I want to lose about 120-150 😞 I'm trying to set my first goal to 200 as to jot discourage myself I'm 40lbs from meeting my first goal I started at 255.

I'm looking for friends to help motivate me & I can't hopefully do the same in return
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I’m trying to set small goals for myself so it doesn’t seem so unattainable. My first is to get below 200. That’s 22 away.
  • GuyanaGold21
    GuyanaGold21 Posts: 50 Member
    I need to lose 60+ pounds at a minimum... I don't think that even gets me to an acceptable BMI, but I would be thrilled with it! I wold be please to give and receive support!
  • Katenheimer
    Katenheimer Posts: 8 Member
    I have 80 pounds to lose but it often feels like 100 because I am hypothyroid and the pounds cling to me like a sloth to a tree
  • Katenheimer
    Katenheimer Posts: 8 Member
    Anyways feel free to add me!
  • IslandChick83
    IslandChick83 Posts: 1 Member
    I need to lose 100 pounds. I could use some encouraging and supportive friends and I’ll be your cheerleader as well 😀 Feel free to add me!
  • andreamariexoxo
    andreamariexoxo Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me everyone. About 90 pounds to my final goal