Transformation photos!!

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    You look a lot younger than 44. Good job! You look fantastic! I would have guessed you were 30.. Bravo on your success

Thanks! I do feel at least 10 years younger after getting down to a healthy weight and taking up running :)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    43 lbs lost. Second pic is my pants that went from size 18 to 10. Last pic is a few weeks ago. I’m gonna be 44 years old in a few months B)

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Kept the boobs B)B)
  • RunsWithBees
    43 lbs lost. Second pic is my pants that went from size 18 to 10. Last pic is a few weeks ago. I’m gonna be 44 years old in a few months B)

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Kept the boobs B)B)

:D:D:D yea, they didn’t budge at all, I was hoping they would but oh well :#
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Kept the boobs B)B)

In all seriousness you do look great!
  • Mychal_008
    Mychal_008 Posts: 166 Member
    @monkeefan1974 I second that opinion and I’m not even a bewb guy! Nice job and keep up the good work!
  • RunsWithBees

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

amaaazing! u look phenomenal

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Awesome!!! You look great!!

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Kept the boobs B)B)

Mychal_008 wrote: »
    @monkeefan1974 I second that opinion and I’m not even a bewb guy! Nice job and keep up the good work!

Thanks! More importantly I feel so much better! I was starting to have health issues directly related to having a bmi of 30 and they’ve all resolved since maintaining my healthy weight for the past 4 years :)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

amaaazing! u look phenomenal

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Awesome!!! You look great!!

6ukif1voqjwo.jpeg

7c78cmaijr8e.jpeg

meeh89u8d6g3.jpeg

Kept the boobs B)B)

Mychal_008 wrote: »

Thanks! More importantly I feel so much better! I was starting to have health issues directly related to having a bmi of 30 and they’ve all resolved since maintaining my healthy weight for the past 4 years :)

That's the best part! My blood work and physical stats weren't bad last year. But, I'm really looking forward to having both physicals (personal and work) done and see the results.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just finished out a three month long weight loss challenge with a few guys I work with. Made some good gains. Yet, still a ways to go before I hit my next goal. Not sure where I'll end up on the scale, as it'll mostly depend on how I feel. But, I'm pretty confident I could drop another 30lbs and still be very healthy. Given the work I do, conditioning, agility, and functional strength is needed. Was lacking that before the challenge.

Doing another 3 months with my trainer will get me that much closer to my goals, right around the time I turn 47.

2zp1qp1.jpg

WOW!!! Congratulations! I know you want to lose more but take a moment to be proud of what you have accomplished instead of what is left ahead. This is amazing!

Thanks. :) Trust me, I know I've come a long way already and the weight loss challenge was a great start to it. Had already lined up working with a trainer before the challenge. But, the challenge fell perfectly where I needed it and can definitely feel the difference.

Next up, Tough Mudder ten-miler in two weeks. Last part of the challenge.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just finished out a three month long weight loss challenge with a few guys I work with. Made some good gains. Yet, still a ways to go before I hit my next goal. Not sure where I'll end up on the scale, as it'll mostly depend on how I feel. But, I'm pretty confident I could drop another 30lbs and still be very healthy. Given the work I do, conditioning, agility, and functional strength is needed. Was lacking that before the challenge.

Doing another 3 months with my trainer will get me that much closer to my goals, right around the time I turn 47.

2zp1qp1.jpg

WOW!!! Congratulations! I know you want to lose more but take a moment to be proud of what you have accomplished instead of what is left ahead. This is amazing!

Thanks. :) Trust me, I know I've come a long way already and the weight loss challenge was a great start to it. Had already lined up working with a trainer before the challenge. But, the challenge fell perfectly where I needed it and can definitely feel the difference.

Next up, Tough Mudder ten-miler in two weeks. Last part of the challenge.

This is awesome! I love when people take up challenges. You have done amazing with yours. Nothing but respect man. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

2zp1qp1.jpg

Well done, the difference is so noticeable.. Congratulations ☺
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

2zp1qp1.jpg

Holy crap!! Amazing!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    bojack5 wrote: »
    This is awesome! I love when people take up challenges. You have done amazing with yours. Nothing but respect man. :)
    Well done, the difference is so noticeable.. Congratulations ☺
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Holy crap!! Amazing!

Thank you all. :)
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Beforeijwjzhhmr0ws.jpg Afterrt2gimif6go2.png

What a difference. You look Great!!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    yf73bol8t52e.jpeg

This is a face transformation because I feel like my face has shown the most change. I spent several years wrestling with jacked up hormones and trying to get healthy after birth control. Pic on the left is from 2015.

What’s interesting to me now is that in the pic on the left, I was feeling a lot less puffy than usual. I was an expert camera dodger when I was at my puffiest.

Anyway, even if the pics don’t show much change, I feel so much better now.

Wow, I completely missed this pic! There's a difference, and it looks like you're so much happier. :)
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    yf73bol8t52e.jpeg

This is a face transformation because I feel like my face has shown the most change. I spent several years wrestling with jacked up hormones and trying to get healthy after birth control. Pic on the left is from 2015.

What’s interesting to me now is that in the pic on the left, I was feeling a lot less puffy than usual. I was an expert camera dodger when I was at my puffiest.

I love your face so much!! I wish we saw more of it!!!

AND

WOW girl!!!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    yf73bol8t52e.jpeg

Wow, I completely missed this pic! There's a difference, and it looks like you're so much happier. :)
    yf73bol8t52e.jpeg

I love your face so much!! I wish we saw more of it!!!

AND

WOW girl!!!

:blushing:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    yf73bol8t52e.jpeg

Such a pretty lady!!! Oh, and funny!