The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• habsfan2018
    habsfan2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there everyone! Glad to be in a group with people my own age and who can appreciate the struggles that can come with loosing weight as we get older. I started my process in March because of a challenge from a friend and I am so thankful I did. I still have a ways to go but I have lost at least 20 pounds so far and starting to feel really good. I still have a ways to go before I hit my goal.....but I feel successful in that I can now fit into some of my 13 year olds clothes LOL
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Gooooood mornin' all!! Another hot and humid day here...but I'll take that over the snow any day =D
  • drjoe68
    drjoe68 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Canada Day to my Canuck friends.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Just turned the ** ... *- crap I can't even say it! 40! There! Looking for more folks my age bracket as well. Someone else who sounds like a Lego set hitting the floor when they get out of bed.
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July to those in the USA. Can't wait for the BBQs
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Aderlay wrote: »
    Gooooood mornin' all!! Another hot and humid day here...but I'll take that over the snow any day =D

Shut your mouth! Snow always over heat here :P
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just turned 36! Happy to accept new friends for support on here!
  • jaymeventers
    jaymeventers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday! 36 here too! Super happy to see this discussion for our age group. :)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 in late June
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!!! Hope you all have a GREAT day
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I expect most of you will be just heading into your Sunday evening; I am now a kick in the rump away from midnight where I live. I have cycled a whole days worth of calories, been to and returned from work, the sun had only just dipped below the horizon - one of the few joys of being quite far north———- and I am having a lovely glass of chilled white wine. Please do all of you have one too!!!
    Have a lovely afternoon/ evening.
  • tammytam72
    tammytam72 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    resale3108 wrote: »
    I expect most of you will be just heading into your Sunday evening; I am now a kick in the rump away from midnight where I live. I have cycled a whole days worth of calories, been to and returned from work, the sun had only just dipped below the horizon - one of the few joys of being quite far north———- and I am having a lovely glass of chilled white wine. Please do all of you have one too!!!
    Have a lovely afternoon/ evening.

Enjoy your remaining evening. 🍷
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »
    Just turned 45 in late June

Happy belated birthday :)

Good morning peeps :*
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    In cape May new jersey, gonna hit the beach for 5-10 miles in the morning...good night
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a good Sunday. Getting ready for a hot week and a happy 4th.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Walked 90 minutes this evening. Now its just past 11:00pm so need some rest to prepare me for Monday.
  • Felicious99
    Felicious99 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Have a great Sunday everyone! Tomorrow is the start of a fresh new week. I know I am going to have to strategize July 4th barbeques :)
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Walked 90 minutes this evening. Now its just past 11:00pm so need some rest to prepare me for Monday.

Good job, pal!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning Monday :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday M agers . Sray cool in the heat and eat well. Have a good day