Options

Replies

• FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Start Date - 1 Aug 2011 - 190.7lbs
    First Weigh-in - 8 Aug 2011 - 186.1lbs

Loss 4.6lbs

Had a great week, the pain has been worth it, on cloud nine now to make sure i put the same effort plus alittle more this week.
    Cant wait to see all our results together, as a group we can do this! xxx
  • sesefeeney
    sesefeeney Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    DAY 8!!!!
    WEIGHIN DAY!!!
    Just read everyones post!!! welldone you guys, you all keep me sooo motivated!
    so i had only a 1lb weight loss!! a bit disappointed but just need to be REALLY strict on diet this week!
    so weightloss so far:

sesefeeney-1lb
    fionahelen-4.6lbs
    jecjec28-0.88lbs
    slimdowndani- 0.4lbs!!!

go us!!!! looking forward to more entries today, and if there hasnt been any weight loss, please dont give up!!! and here comes my motivational quote of the day- PAIN IS ONLY TEMPORARY BUT QUITTING LASTS FOREVER!
    WE ARENT QUITTING! we will make all goals happen!!!
    happy rest of the week everyone, pumping losts of iron today and a bit of cardio!!! woohoo

ps- has anyone or is anyone doing the p90x? need reviews and would anyone like to do it with me?
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    its day 8!

how is everyone doing??

sorry i've been so quiet! i was pretty busy last week.
    you're such a great group! and its so motivatiing to be part of it :D

i had a week full of ups and downs.. :(
    and i didnt dare to step on the scale... but tomorrow i'm gonna do it. for sure. i dont care if i gained weight. because i know i can lose it all!
    nevertheless im really nervous. i think i'll fast for the rest of the day. (already had a really big breakfast and something for lunch)
    i'm really really scared of that number :S
    wish me luck!

all the best of luck in the world hun!!! you've got this!!! we're all behind you!!! hope you get a positive result tomorrow and if you dont, well its only motivation to make it happen!!!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Start date: August 1 - 156.4

1st Weigh-in: August 8 - 154.2

2.2lb loss!

Working my way through P90X. Yesterday was my rest day and I'm looking forward to it tonight!
  • MsWriter
    MsWriter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Start Date - 1 Aug 2011 - 190.7lbs
    First Weigh-in - 8 Aug 2011 - 186.1lbs

Loss 4.6lbs

Had a great week, the pain has been worth it, on cloud nine now to make sure i put the same effort plus alittle more this week.
    Cant wait to see all our results together, as a group we can do this! xxx

4.6 loss!!! That is brilliant!!! :)
  • MaggieWatson
    Options

all the best of luck in the world hun!!! you've got this!!! we're all behind you!!! hope you get a positive result tomorrow and if you dont, well its only motivation to make it happen!!!!

Aww thank you so much :D

....it worked!
    I got a positive result!! lost 0,5 lbs since my last weigh in! Its not much but I'm really happy because i actually thought i gained.

yaaay nothing's gonna stop us now :D
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Still workintg hard! I went hiking with my little sister yesterday and about died! This was an expert trail but still I thought I was in better shape! There was a good 25 minute period where I could not catch my breath. Anyways Think I lost about 10lbs of sweat, can't wait to weigh in this week!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    STRONG IS THE NEW SEXY
    day 10!!!
    4 days till next weigh in and 21 days till we're all 10lbs lighter! sorry i've been AWOL think i'm coming down with something so took yday as my rest day! i'm back today though so let the cardio and toning begin!!!
    very interestin article in women's health about how strength training helps you lose more than cardio!!! so will be taking my strength training very seriously even though i dont use heavy weight, like p90x and tracy anderson, i defo believe in using you body weight as your resistance! very intersting article, cant get the link up but its sooo worth a read!!
    lots of thinspiration from fbmandy and maggiwatson!!
    please remember and weightloss is progress no matter how small!!!
    so! skinny ladies!! let the fun continue!!!
  • MsWriter
    Options
    Had a good couple of days with boot camp and walks and seeing results measurement-wise! I wore a dress last night that I had never been able to wear. Still had the tags on it! One size smaller!!

I am getting a cold again though!!!! I hope it's just a day thing!! Will need to drink more fluids and stay warm.

I have a 14km fun run on Sunday. Hope to jog most...walk the rest :) The end point is beautiful Bondi Beach.
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    wooww jecjec28 congrats on the dress size ! this is so great :D
    and good luck for the run.

its day 11!! and i hope everyone has a good day :)
  • MsWriter
    Options
    Thanks Maggie!! Eating healthier food has definitely made a difference. Also portion size.

Question for all...eating back calories. Do you do it?
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    august challenge day 14
    firstly jecjec, i did use to eat exercise calories but i dont anymore! well havent for 2 days and i've lost 2lbs!! i think i'll eat it once every 3 days!!!
    hows everyone else doing? we seem to have all disappeared!! hoping for big numbers tomorrow
    again sorry about lack of communication!
    my internet is just ridiculous!!!
    hope everyone is doing well!!!
    good luck tomorrow
  • MsWriter
    Options
    Week 2 weigh-in...

Start Date - 1 Aug 2011 - 59.4kg (130.95bs)
    1st Weigh-in - 8 Aug 2011 - 59kg (130.07lbs)
    2nd Weigh-in - 15 Aug 2011 - 58.8kg (129.63lbs)

Loss 0.2kg or 0.44lbs

I'm in the 58/120s!!! YAY!!

Feeling a lot of pain today after yesterday's 14km fun run. All good pain though :)
    Will be off to boxing tonight...will take it easy but definitely want to keep going. My trainer will be measuring me tonight so keen to see measurements since my weight really isn't dropping by too much.

Good luck to everyone with weigh-ins!! We're all doing so great with the food and exercise!!!
  • SlimDownDani
    Options
    I've been super sick this past week. I am completely nervous because, that means my range of motion has been minimal. I was rushing out the door this morning so, bright and early I'll weight in tomorrow. I hope this bug didn't set me back!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh-in

2nd Weigh-in: August 15 - 153

Another 1.2lbs!
  • FionaHelen
    Options
    Had an awful cold last week, it even managed to bed me for a couple of days!!!!!!

But am feeling much better now and ready to get back into hard exercise.

am really happy with weigh in as yes week two was a success as have managed a loss!!! I probably need to thank my dog Blue for this as regardless of how ill i feel he still needs his walks :-)

week to shows a loss of 2lbs

now weigh 184.1 lbs

hope you all have a great week and will try and comment on here more this coming week xxx
  • FionaHelen
    Options
    Week 2 weigh-in

2nd Weigh-in: August 15 - 153

Another 1.2lbs!

Great work xxx
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this challenge alot. My cousin/best friend has an emergency gallbladder surgery on Thursday last week. I was at the hospital with her all day and night and the next day and night too. I spent the weekend at her househelping her with kids and so far this week doing the same, she cannot lift over 15lbs and has a 3 year old and infant). SO, what that means is I've had no exercise other than running around like crazy and have been living off mostly fast food or unhealthy food. Good news is, as of today I haven't gained anything though I only lost .3 last week. Hoping for a good weigh in Friday!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    hopefully my connection will last for more than 2 mins!!!
    challenege day 16!!! i'm on tracy's metamorphosis day 4 and its going well
    weighin on monday- 168!!
    so far weight loss of only 3lbs!!! still got 7lbs to go but hoping for big numbers this week as i'm back on weightwatchers!!! sorry guys for poor quality of commenting but my stupid server is down and i can only log in for a few mins before it cuts me off!!!
    really nice and encouraging weight loss!! well done to everyone!! all the best this week!!!
  • MsWriter
    Options
    Hi all!

Had fitness testing tonight in the cold! 2.5km run, squats, plank, chest press, push-ups, sprints, sit-ups, stretch test and measurements!

Happy to report cms lost!!!
    From 1-17 Aug ...I have lost 6.5cm from my waist and 2cm from my hips! Very pleased!! :happy:

Definitely keeps me motivated to be better!