Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    deagh93 wrote: »
    Didn't get dinner until after 10 last night, so I was starving. Ate everything I could find. Almost just said eff it and didn't track it, but I sucked it up and did. Remembered some more stuff this morning, added that in there too. So I ended up 500ish calories over for yesterday. Maybe as much as 700. I don't *think* I forgot anything, but I was guesstimating some of the portions.

But at least I tracked the stupid mess.

You did it to the best of you knowledge. You tracked it and you know it, so you did good.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    That looks seriously dangerous Tami!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I see that you took my advice on switching to the Lotus brand of cookie butter, Tami! ;) How do you like it now that you've switched brands? :smiley:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Didn't get dinner until after 10 last night, so I was starving. Ate everything I could find. Almost just said eff it and didn't track it, but I sucked it up and did. Remembered some more stuff this morning, added that in there too. So I ended up 500ish calories over for yesterday. Maybe as much as 700. I don't *think* I forgot anything, but I was guesstimating some of the portions.

But at least I tracked the stupid mess.

You did it to the best of you knowledge. You tracked it and you know it, so you did good.

Agree with this!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing, Tami!

You know what else is amazing? Cool Whip Mix-ins Oreo flavor! I got a tub of it yesterday. There was no stopping once I tried it. I ate the entire thing like it was ice cream. B)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Biscoff cookie butter/toffee ice cream cake. Currently sitting in my freezer for 4th of July BBQ. Oh, man!

It would never make it till the 4th at my house
  • Beka3695
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Would it be bad if I only have mimosas and chocolate ice cream today?

Sounds good to me. :) I wouldn't advise it every day, but it sounds good to me.

That was the bulk of my day -- today I feel sadly bloated :D:D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    That looks amazing, Tami!

You know what else is amazing? Cool Whip Mix-ins Oreo flavor! I got a tub of it yesterday. There was no stopping once I tried it. I ate the entire thing like it was ice cream. B)

I love frozen Cool Whip anyway, and could eat it like ice cream. Add Oreos and I'm in trouble. Which is why I haven't bought it and tried it yet.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I see that you took my advice on switching to the Lotus brand of cookie butter, Tami! ;) How do you like it now that you've switched brands? :smiley:

I've never bought cookie butter before, so I have nothing to compare it to. But it is delicious. I know, because I dipped two of the cookies in it and ate them. ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I've never bought cookie butter before, so I have nothing to compare it to. But it is delicious. I know, because I dipped two of the cookies in it and ate them. ;)

Odd, I thought it was you in the dirty eaters thread who said you tried the Trader Joe's brand and thought it was grainy. Now I'm wondering who that was!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Odd, I thought it was you in the dirty eaters thread who said you tried the Trader Joe's brand and thought it was grainy. Now I'm wondering who that was!

Nope. I've never been in a Trader Joe's in my life.
  • Beka3695
    Options

You don’t know what you are missing!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Packing my bags for a night in Atlanta before the Peachtree road race Wednesday!!!

Not prepared, but a baseline for next year.... Right??? Sweaty pics in about 38 hours 🤣
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

I second this! They aren't as froofy as some places, and they have some really neat-o stuff. Like they're the ONLY place I can get unsalted tortilla chips. I'm not really a salty food fan - I find regular chips far too salty. And if I want lightly salted, then I just mix them with regular chips and it's perfect!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I second this! They aren't as froofy as some places, and they have some really neat-o stuff. Like they're the ONLY place I can get unsalted tortilla chips. I'm not really a salty food fan - I find regular chips far too salty. And if I want lightly salted, then I just mix them with regular chips and it's perfect!

I don't even know where the nearest Trader Joe's is.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oh, boy, it's gonna be a long day. There is no common sense in my office this morning. And I am on Planet Distracted. I have typed "2108" as the year 3-4 times this morning.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    This is like having two Mondays this week. Having the holiday on Wednesday is gonna mess me up.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I don't even know where the nearest Trader Joe's is.

I do. A couple of blocks from work. I'm afraid if I go in there, I'll be addicted. :p