Rants and Raves

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
Just what it says.. rant about terrible things, rave about great things.

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tmi.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Tmi.

Noooo!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    its soo fcknnn hotttttt. i already showered 4 times so far cause one step outside and im drenched in sweattt . fckk summmerrrr

mmm these jalapeno doritos r so gewd

Maybe you should have ice cream
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I love naptime on chill days because I get to snuggle with these pumpkins and they are so sweet
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Tmi.

Noooo!
    Tmi.

It wasn’t. You’re human :)

Lol. Ok sorry. Im putting it back.

Rant: being a woman sucks, periods/hormones suck, today is one big ball of suck.

Rave: @caco_ethes is kind, funny, and a great thread starter.

Rave: a good friend offering to make me balloon animals :D
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    74qz1k248vt4.jpeg

Not feeling too great, today. May have over-done it on my run last night...

Oh no! Feel better
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I friggin HATE those super loud hand dryers that are popular in public bathrooms now
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Tmi.

Noooo!
    Tmi.

It wasn’t. You’re human :)

Lol. Ok sorry. Im putting it back.

Rant: being a woman sucks, periods/hormones suck, today is one big ball of suck.

Rave: @caco_ethes is kind, funny, and a great thread starter.

Rave: a good friend offering to make me balloon animals :D

Aww :heart:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I’m going through a major depressive episode, I hate my life, my skin won’t clear up and I’m losing focus on my weightloss goals. It’s crazy too, because yesterday I felt fine! I worked out, my back and leg were feeling better, my energy was up, and then this morning I woke up feeling super anxious, irritable and depressed. Taking care of a disabled parent alone is so HARD and isolating. I had therapy today and I just couldn’t go. I’m so sick of hearing the same bull******* psycho babble. Like you’re not helping me by telling me sh**** I already know. I didn’t eat anything all day, because I can already feel a binge coming on, so I’ve been staying out of the kitchen.

<3 hugs. I struggle with up and down moods. And I know its not so easy to just say go workout it will help your mood. Or drink some tea it will curb your desire to binge. Take it one day at a time. You have your hands full. Whats something you can do for yourself today?
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Rant: Southern Style Sweet tea or "would you like a splash of tea with your bag of sugar?"

Rave: Southern BBQ
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I’m going through a major depressive episode, I hate my life, my skin won’t clear up and I’m losing focus on my weightloss goals. It’s crazy too, because yesterday I felt fine! I worked out, my back and leg were feeling better, my energy was up, and then this morning I woke up feeling super anxious, irritable and depressed. Taking care of a disabled parent alone is so HARD and isolating. I had therapy today and I just couldn’t go. I’m so sick of hearing the same bull******* psycho babble. Like you’re not helping me by telling me sh**** I already know. I didn’t eat anything all day, because I can already feel a binge coming on, so I’ve been staying out of the kitchen. I’m so overwhelmed!!!!

I have those moments too :( I know how you feel, I really honestly do and I'm not just saying that. You can friend request me and we can talk anytime you want. No judging, just a friend that will listen.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate that o:)<3@Misty_1375 I’ll be okay. These episodes pass eventually.
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate that o:)<3@Misty_1375 I’ll be okay. These episodes pass eventually.

You’re very welcome ☺️ Offer always stands
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Fcknnnn amazon prime. Guaranteed 1 day shipping my *kitten*. Why write guaranteed if u follow up with an email that says estimate? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Same. Mine was delayed too 😡