More than 100 lbs to lose?

Options
Hello everyone! I'm here to find people who have around the same amount of weight to lose to be a buddy to keep me accountableand vise versa. Maybe check in with each other every now and then for support and encouragemnent. Let me know if your interested.

Replies

• letterfly
    letterfly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm here to find people who have around the same amount of weight to lose to be a buddy to keep me accountableand vise versa. Maybe check in with each other every now and then for support and encouragemnent. Let me know if your interested.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yup, despite losing 67 pounds to date, I still have over 100 pounds to lose...count me in...
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hey Alicia - welcome to MFP. There are lots of people here working to lose more than 100 lbs. and you will definately find the support you seek. I am starting with a goal of 60 lbs. You should check out the "Over 200lbs." thread - it's a great open group and THE Team in "support and motivation" is an open group too (I'm in that one) It's great to be a part of a team and get to know each other better and encourage each other. You can totally do this - and we are alllllll here to help!!!:drinker:
    :heart: lulu
  • lgochya
    Options
    Hello, I too have about 100 lbs to lose, new to this whole board thing!! I haven't posted much but read often! My first goal is to get under 200, 60 to go!! Then anything else will be gravy for me! I have never aspired to be 110, but healthier is my goal! so if that means 175 so be it as long as I feel good!
  • FitIn2009
    Options
    I am all for it. I am 24 years old and weighing 240lb. I have 100lbs to get rid of :(. I am new to this website, but I feel with support that I can finally do it. Therefore I would love to buddy up with you to finally get this weight off.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and need to lose 100 pounds. I would love the support and would love to give the support as well!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. Would like to lose that much. :wink:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Yep me too. My first goal is to hit 191 and then re-evaluate how far I want to go down... but it will be over 100 lbs altogether. I just couldn't stand to write it down so I did a smaller goal first... LOL
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I just skim the 100 - I started out with 98lbs to loose, nearly half way there, but could do with all the support and motivation I can get right now
  • letterfly
    Options
    Sounds like I'm not alone on this. Thanks for all your support and I hope to be supportive for you all too!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    yep, I have over 100 pounds to lose, when I reach my goal weight of 130 pounds, I will have to lose 162 pounds, but I can do it. You can do it too.
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm on a mission ... and watch out when I get there! First goal - get under 300!

Let's do this together!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have to get from 370 to 190. My first goal is to break my fear of 350 not sure why but I have a mental barrier with 350. I am going to get below it and stay there this time!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started at 311, and my long term goal is 175.
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Count me in! I'm at about 270 and I want to be at about 135.
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in too:happy: I have 150 pounds to loose:ohwell: But I'll get there! Right now I'm aiming to get below 300 and I only have 10 more pounds to reach that goal!:bigsmile: This is the hardest thing(mentally) I've ever done in my life. I keep telling myself no matter how many times I fall down I WILL get back up! I know we can all do this:flowerforyou:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm in too I had 93 lbs to lose to get to my goal of 150when i started, a month and a half later i'm down 20 lbs with just 70 more to go! I don't ever remember being 150 so once i get there i will re-evaluate and probably try to lose a little more!:bigsmile:
  • letterfly
    Options
    Today was a bad day. I was doing so well the last couple days. I don't know how I talk myself into eating things I know I shouldn't, but somehow I do. I am trying to train myself to drink water instead. It worked yesterday just not today. It's ok though. I'm known to just give up if i mess up, but not this time!:ohwell: How is everyone elses day?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Alicia

It looks as if you have just started on your weight loss journey. Give yourself a bit of time and forgiveness. You are breaking some old long standing habits and replacing them with new healthy ones.

Just know that your next meal will be a good one and that you aim to drink more and more water each day.

I have more than 100 to lose and I take each day as it comes. There will be more good than bad!
  • letterfly
    Options
    Alicia

It looks as if you have just started on your weight loss journey. Give yourself a bit of time and forgiveness. You are breaking some old long standing habits and replacing them with new healthy ones.

Just know that your next meal will be a good one and that you aim to drink more and more water each day.

I have more than 100 to lose and I take each day as it comes. There will be more good than bad!

~Thank you. I needed to hear that:smile: