How much have you lost??

Options

Replies

• ThereAreManyNames
    ThereAreManyNames Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    About 180lbs. (I have no idea what my start weight was as my scale only goes to 350lbs - so my start weight per my scale is "ERR").

That's amazing, congrats! :)
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    89lbs so far..
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    About 82 lbs all together
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    49 lbs net...it was 57 at one point but I backslid due to an ankle injury this year where I ate out of self pity for a while and had no activity. But I've got the scale back moving in the right direction now.
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My last recorded weight on MFP was 195 lbs in March of 2017. I did not attempt to diet from then until about 4 months ago and weighed in at 179 lbs. Somehow I lost 16 lbs without trying and am not complaining. Four months ago I started going to the gym and watching portions and am now down to 167, so another 12 lbs down for a total of 28 lbs lost. I am 5'4 and my goal weight is 130 lbs. It is slow going but I am ok with that as long as I keep going in the right direction. I don't actually count calories, but I do watch portions (still eat burgers and hot dogs, just not a pile of them in one sitting). I do 6 Les Mills classes per week.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Look at all these people kicking *kitten*!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,502 Member
    Options
    50-something pounds (exact CW figure varies daily - today it would be 52) back in 2015-16 at age 59-60, while hypothyroid. Wish I'd done it decades earlier!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Look at all these people kicking *kitten*!

@MelanieCN77
    When we say "work our *kitten* off", we really are in every sense of the phrase.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 pounds and have been maintaining for almost a year.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 before getting pregnant, at which point I had a gain of 17, and now am back to just a butt hair short of 70. I did take the first year of my daughters life for maintenance, as my breast milk supply did not agree with any deficit at all.
  • app_119
    app_119 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    80 pounds. My Fitness Pal has been great. Finally logging and counting calories is what finally did it for me.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Lost ~80 lbs of fat

Gained ~20 lbs of muscle
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    30 lbs so far! 35 more to go
  • JohnnyQBelleville13
    JohnnyQBelleville13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lost 76 pounds total. Goal was only around 50, but MFP makes it easy to keep track (plus I hate seeing the numbers turn red after going over), so figured why not
  • Daynacrd
    Daynacrd Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    16.5 lbs since 05/31 - OMNITRITION IS KEY!!!
  • Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started a while back and lost 11 lbs in 2 months...then I fell off the wagon. :/ Got back on it and have lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks so far!
  • Daynacrd
    Daynacrd Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Jams29 wrote: »
    I started a while back and lost 11 lbs in 2 months...then I fell off the wagon. :/ Got back on it and have lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks so far!

That's wonderful - keep in going. I experienced the same success and defeat - just found Omnitrition and it's a great tool