What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    I complained a while back that I have to tug at a lot of my shorts if I am not wearing a belt. Kind of mixed news - this morning a pair fell to the floor when I put my phone in a pocket. the odd thing is that with a belt they look fine. They are barely too big all over, one of the few that I found that fit my new shape well. I am shaped different by losing to this weight than I was years ago when this was my normal weight.

My pants are getting loose too. It is annoying to have to pull them up, but I like that I am getting smaller.

Hopefully you were inside when they fell.

Yeah, I had just gotten out of the shower and putting stuff back in the pockets of the shorts to wear today.
  • Tabitha1280
    Tabitha1280 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    JoAnna4731 wrote: »
    Today, I finished a full six week rotation of a workout video program for the first time ever. I usually just do whatever video I feel like doing, but that strategy has historically left me woefully short on strength training (I'm a cardio junky!). I knew that if I ever wanted to maintain muscle, I would need to do consistent strength/resistance training, so I decided to try a set program. I have never had the attention span to complete more than two weeks of a rotation. Well, I did it, and I now literally see how important resistance training is - I am so much stronger, and I do think my shape is changing for the better! I'm going to start another rotation in a couple of weeks.

Which one? Would you recommend it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!