When to give away your kik?

Options
Iffiormana
Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
Everyone here has made some good friends and I saw the trend of kik (chatting application) on MFP.So when do you all give your kik id to the other person so you can chat easily?
Or you just like to keep your friendships to this app?
How many days of messaging is enough for you to trust the other person,not necessarily of the opposite sex.
Or are you the one who just don’t make friends here and just log your exercises,foods and get back to work?

Replies

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you comfortable and feels right. Sometimes communicating on MFP is challenging, and a medium such as kik, or other messaging app is easier and more immediate. But it's also opening oneself up to more things potentially.

• Iffiormana
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Are you looking to share recipes?
    Do you want me to share recipes with you? I’m from Pakistan and I think both of us won’t be eating the same kind of food 😏

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I don't use kik but just wanted to say I would love to see some recipes from Pakistan! It's one of the fun things about the internet, learning new things about different parts of the world.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I prefer AOL IM.

There's a service I haven't heard in a long time...
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    I don't use kik but just wanted to say I would love to see some recipes from Pakistan! It's one of the fun things about the internet, learning new things about different parts of the world.
    Adding you right away and my diary is open.Whatever looks intriguing to you,you can ask :)
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    I prefer AOL IM.

It’s still out there?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Iffiormana wrote: »
    I prefer AOL IM.

It’s still out there?

AIM has been discontinued as of December 15, 2017
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If someone seems cool and we have messaged a bit then I will give it out. But, the minute someone asks for nudes then we won't be talking anymore.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    As soon as I ask. lol ;)
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If someone seems cool and we have messaged a bit then I will give it out. But, the minute someone asks for nudes then we won't be talking anymore.
    Ewww gross.That guy deserves to be blocked asaaaappppp !!

• cee134
    Options

Then why are you on KIK then?
  • Iffiormana
    Options

To talk— what happened to the talking?
  • cee134
    Options
    Iffiormana wrote: »

To talk— what happened to the talking?

What happened to good ole Email?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

To talk, NOT to exchange nudes.