What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    4u945mervawx.jpg
    Watching TV with my little puppy, he got groomed today and kinda looks like a rat :D

Haha this is adorable
  • Icing my ankle! :'(:'(

What happened?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Icing my ankle! :'(:'(

Hope you're ok :*
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member

Hope you're ok :*

What happened?

I’m ok. Just folded/twisted it. Little swelled, but it’s ok. Thank you both for asking!
  • spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    In bed. No work today!
  • SpartanRunner1978

told u to stop falling for me :D

silly merican's and their ice xD

us yellows have a medicine that heals broken bones in 3 days. u just gotta be willing to put something that looks like *kitten*, smells like *kitten* and feel like *kitten* on the injured part. been using it since i was a kid since i had broken bones pretty much every other day cause i was so rotten lol

It’s that damn profile pic, man! I’ll send my credit card number and address to you in PM, send me some of that magical *kitten*
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Doubt that, I am in the middle of nowhere for training...not sure what’s around here.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Finally sorting through and editing pics from the beach soccer tournament my kid played in almost 2 weeks ago. Only took about 800 of them.
    Also counting down the hours until my niece and nephew go home (6 more hours to go...) The nephew is louder than all 4 of my boys combined and the noise is driving me up the wall.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Dealing with a very difficult situation.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    But on a good note, I just donated blood.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited July 2018

told u to stop falling for me :D

silly merican's and their ice xD

us yellows have a medicine that heals broken bones in 3 days. u just gotta be willing to put something that looks like *kitten*, smells like *kitten* and feel like *kitten* on the injured part. been using it since i was a kid since i had broken bones pretty much every other day cause i was so rotten lol

It’s that damn profile pic, man! I’ll send my credit card number and address to you in PM, send me some of that magical *kitten*

do u have any Chinese acupuncture/herbal stores by you? they also have some ointments that can help. doesn't heal as fast as that poop smelling thing but its MUCH MUCH better than ice

Omg Lee ... I love love that goop medicinal ointment. Does your mum make her own? We'd started ours in NYC following a herbalist's instructions initially. Unfortunately, the Chinatowns here are subpar comparatively to NY, Sydney and London. They're constantly trying to hawk liniment, when we want the fermented goop. Liniments are the ingredients fermented in vodka ... To work that fast, your starters are super old ... Jealous!! They can't even get the bruising ointments right here.

@SpartanRunner1978 pleased you merely rolled over ankle. A break or tear are excruciatingly painful. Healing energies coming your way.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Grillin like a villian
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    Watching iPhone ASMR videos.
  • mustacheU2Lift

Thats hella creepy.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Enjoying a summer rain. Finished grilling in just enough time.
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member

Thats hella creepy.

Why?
  • mustacheU2Lift

Thats hella creepy.

Why?

The ones ive seen (of course my boys were trying to creep me out) were not calming...it just creeped me out.
  • manowarrule2003
    manowarrule2003 Posts: 118 Member
    Going to sleep. Whisky has hit me!