Locked door

Replies

• TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    8kx3hs11h6fj.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    ssss6813 wrote: »
    I moved into this house a month ago, there is a small cuboard above a door that can't be opened what do you think could be in there

Can you please post pictures?
  • ssss6813
    ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
    I feel terrible now cause I can't open it I would have if I could it is very frustrating for me too SORRY
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    I feel terrible now cause I can't open it I would have if I could it is very frustrating for me too SORRY

Do you have a hammer?

Can we see the lock?
  • ssss6813
    It a little cuboard above a bedroom door about 2ft square it does,nt have a lock only a handle, the bottom of the cuboard is trapped underneath the top of the facing of the bedroom door so it wont budge. Someone here suggested it may be an old cuboard that house a fuse box, that makes sence to me as this is an old house. But I guess WE will never know
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    But I guess WE will never know

Oh WE're going to know. We'll nag the piss out of that door til it opens itself.
  • cee134
    It a little cuboard above a bedroom door about 2ft square it does,nt have a lock only a handle, the bottom of the cuboard is trapped underneath the top of the facing of the bedroom door so it wont budge. Someone here suggested it may be an old cuboard that house a fuse box, that makes sence to me as this is an old house. But I guess WE will never know

You're going to need to get in there if it's fuses. Also can you take a picture as it's still a little unclear. Also it may be fake.
  • ssss6813
    I feel like I have just done a terrible cruel thing yikes!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

Pic of the door. By the looks of it we may be able to decifer its use or purpose.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    edited July 2018
    I would wait until tomorrow, don't open mysterious doors on Friday the 13th. Just sayin'. . .

You could remove the door molding with a crowbar or hammer, if you do it slowly so you can nail it back when you get the cupboard door open.

Found this, with no link to the actual conclusion: http://www.viralnova.com/creepy-crawlspace/
  • cee134

You can do good by taking and posting a picture of it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2018

Could you just not get the pic to upload? Did you try using the browser on your phone?

Maybe we could help you troubleshoot???
  • ssss6813
    I took a photo but can't figure out how to post it, does,t give me an option help I would love for you to see it
  • cee134
    I took a photo but can't figure out how to post it, does,t give me an option help I would love for you to see it

Do you have an android phone or iPhone?
  • ssss6813
    Android
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

Can you open MFP in the browser on your phone? Login and go the community and this thread and upload it that way?

Use the attach image shown on the bar below...

4xk75mnahr2e.png
  • cee134
    072s98s2qt5p.jpg

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    meh--seen this movie already