Ask the OGs/Adopt-a-Noob Resurrect

Replies

• gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    Noob to the forums. Don’t want to know anything about a ban, but where is the Sabotage lady? She is hilarious.
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    gophermatt wrote: »
    Noob to the forums. Don’t want to know anything about a ban, but where is the Sabotage lady? She is hilarious.

We are all Sabotage lady.
  • gophermatt wrote: »

RIP :sad:

I miss her antics! Hoping to see her again around here soon!
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    @Sami488 sorry your start here was tough and glad you stayed ☺

Lol well I was being facetious but I appreciate that regardless. I have fun with this and how easy it is to be sarcastic behind a phone/computer and people have no idea.
  • gophermatt

Does that mean you’re her with a new name?
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member

No I’m not her. I’m not even in the same league.
  • Sami488
    edited July 2018
    Sami488 wrote: »
    I feel like I need to take this opportunity to formally thank you @caco_ethes for lifting my spirits when @leut_underpants was being a meany. If it weren’t for you I may not be here today. You saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself and you refused to allow the lieutenant ruin an innocent noobs first experience in the deep dark abyss of the forums.
    You are my hero.

And I like all of you other people too.

Signed,
    A grateful noob saved by an OG.

Wait, wut? Nobody was being mean. :flowerforyou:

But did it make you feel bad tho?

It doesn't make me feel bad when I'm not being mean. Only when I am. I distinctly remember telling you to disregard me and not to let me bother you, that I was never serious. I probably also gave you my 401k info as compensation.

Definitely not the 401k information. I would have distinctly remembered that. And depending on said balance in 401k, I would have easily forgive you. Or not.

It's...sizeable.

This sounds like you didn't forgive me. :sad:

Sizeable... for instance like...

Oh forget it.
  • gophermatt

No I’m not her. I’m not even in the same league.

Talk about someone for the intimidation thread. A league of her own.

Major bummer!
  • Sami488

RIP :sad:

I miss her antics! Hoping to see her again around here soon!

As a noob, I’ve heard a lot about her. Would love to see her back, she sounds fun.
  • Sami488
    I feel like I need to take this opportunity to formally thank you @caco_ethes for lifting my spirits when @leut_underpants was being a meany. If it weren’t for you I may not be here today. You saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself and you refused to allow the lieutenant ruin an innocent noobs first experience in the deep dark abyss of the forums.
    You are my hero.

Signed,

But did it make you feel bad tho?

It doesn't make me feel bad when I'm not being mean. Only when I am. I distinctly remember telling you to disregard me and not to let me bother you, that I was never serious. I probably also gave you my 401k info as compensation.

Definitely not the 401k information. I would have distinctly remembered that. And depending on said balance in 401k, I would have easily forgive you. Or not.

It's...sizeable.

This sounds like you didn't forgive me. :sad:

Sizeable... for instance like...

Oh. Forget it.

Wait, if you don't forgive me isn't that at least as bad as you taking offense to me? :flowerforyou:

Depends. Do you take offense to that?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    You are my hero.

Signed,

You're so misunderstood. I bet you intimidate a lot of people.

Just not you. :neutral:

I've met you in person.
  • Just_Mel_
    You are my hero.

Signed,

I've met you in person.

And yet you lived. Going down to see my aunt on Monday, btw.

Sounds like you should stop and say hi to me!
  • Just_Mel_
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You are my hero.

Signed,

I've met you in person.

Tell us about his hairline.

I wasn't paying attention to the hairline.
  • Sami488
    cee134 wrote: »
    You sure are posting a lot @caco_ethes. By the way Caco is pronounced like Taco but with a C.

Oh. This makes me look at her differently.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    You sure are posting a lot @caco_ethes. By the way Caco is pronounced like Taco but with a C.

Oh. This makes me look at her differently.

That's why I call her Taco.
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    How do I sync my fitbit? I've been asking this for years but all I get is gif and meme replies :/
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    No_Name14 wrote: »
    How do I sync my fitbit? I've been asking this for years but all I get is gif and meme replies :/

qw1t17wl0b28.jpeg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    No_Name14 wrote: »

If I was on my game I would link you the fitbit group and be all nice, but its the weekend so....