Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• FrankCanDoit
    FrankCanDoit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new here 355lbs and looking to make friends to discuss everything from weight loss and exercise to confidence and emotional stuff. I've lost 15lbs, probably more, in the last 3 weeks. Tomorrow morning I weigh myself. Feel free to hit me up for anything. I'm hoping to form some sort of encouragement and knowledge group. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • FlySuperWhoLock
    FlySuperWhoLock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends please anyone feel free to add me!!
  • MomOnAMission76
    MomOnAMission76 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who are in it for the long haul with more to lose. I will realistically have to track my food for the rest of my life to stay accountable.
  • cbo2cute4u
    cbo2cute4u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me. The hubs and I are just starting Keto!
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    More friends pls add me pls
  • TheCurvyGamble
    TheCurvyGamble Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. My name is Lacie and I am 5'6" and at 313 lbs! I need an active timeline and some push to jeep me going! Add me!
  • bijankutt
    bijankutt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started my fitness journy and would love to document it with other people!
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Add me plz
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, letโ€™s motivate each other on our fitness journey. A little about me, Iโ€™m from Detroit but I now live in Houston Texas. I havenโ€™t been hear long, but I like that I can run outside and itโ€™s mainly hot weather. Anywho, lets get fit...
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm looking for some new active friends on MFP. :blush:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Always looking for more friends...feel free to add me!
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Been on here a while,need some new faces,add me if your serious about get fit.love to see people reach their goals :)
  • aleksis_lee
    aleksis_lee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still looking for more friends to help keep me accountable! Feel free to add me and I do my best to help keep you motivated too!
  • lbarlev7
    lbarlev7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I would love more friends to keep each other motivated and accountable
  • Geralt842
    Geralt842 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Send me an invite :smile:
  • caitlinscarrott
    caitlinscarrott Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Currently I'm a Kiwi living in Australia and living the outdoors! Can talk fitness, nutrition, gaming or just general ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Lost 4kg so far woop!
  • 46lbs
    46lbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to have fitness friends to help with motivation!! I just returned to the gym a few weeks ago after 10 years of enjoying a lifestyle of good food and little exercise. Time to trim down some weight and hopefully get into an exercise routine. If you are looking for motivation also - give me a shout!! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • caitlinscarrott
    caitlinscarrott Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm from Brisbane Australia, training for QPS and log in everyday
  • findingmb
    findingmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends - esp. those who gym! Getting so bored of my current routine would love a bit of inspo!