What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I'm indecisive
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,292 Member
    I hate my inability to work in teams. Ask me to help plan a wedding and I’ll plan the whole wedding, ask me to work on a work assignment as a team and I’ll delegate jobs and then just try to do theirs anyways.

Really?

I delegate the work, flirt with the receptionist.... then take the rest of the day off.

*shrug
  • HoneyBee8844
    HoneyBee8844 Posts: 8 Member
    For me I'm to nice and social I'm like that person some people dont like because I'm so bubbly and funny and make friends easy yeah that girl lol
  • nooshi713 wrote: »
    I can't function on little sleep. I know people that can sleep 5 or 6 hours and be good. Not me. I need 8 or 9 hours to be productive and not a zombie.

This is me... most of the time. I need at least 7 hours.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I hate that I can't process a lot of incoming noise. Multiple conversations directed at me make me angry and anxious and I lash out. My family doesn't seem to get it, either... which really just makes visiting home exhausting and frustrating for me.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Sometimes I feel like I don’t learn from my mistakes. I fall into the same bad habits over and over again. Even though I know they’re bad for me I’m drawn to them like a moth to a flame. I just can’t seem to help myself with some things.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    It's easier to say what doesn't annoy me.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I am not as young as I once was...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,937 Member
    I am not as young as I once was...

Still good lookin though ;)
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,465 Member
    I don't like anything about myself
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,937 Member
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    I don't like anything about myself

:(

There's lots of good things <3
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    I can't actually be mean to people. Even those rude people who deserve to be told off sometimes, I always default to the "kill them with kindness." I wish I could be more of d***.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I lack believing in myself. Even if I find something that I might be good at I'll just talk myself out of doing it for this and the other reason. I should just do it and fail (or not).
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I keep falling into this dark hole that gives me anxiety and depression. I manage to dig my way out and fall back in over and over.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    I'm too blunt and it gets me in trouble.

This. Can be a double edge sword..