Calling All Nerds!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me?! I like the Elder Scrolls series as a whole, Nier, Talos Principle are also my fav games. I enjoy RPGs or puzzle-based games, anime, books, actually making games, you name it. ^^
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Too bad the OP seems to have deleted his account (at least I'm getting an error when trying to access his profile / send a message). But I'm a baby nerd and always on the lookout for more nerd friends.

My junk is Marvel (the MCU, mostly), Harry Potter, video games in general (faves are RPG's and sims), books and fanfiction.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    iamunicoon wrote: »
    Too bad the OP seems to have deleted his account (at least I'm getting an error when trying to access his profile / send a message). But I'm a baby nerd and always on the lookout for more nerd friends.

My junk is Marvel (the MCU, mostly), Harry Potter, video games in general (faves are RPG's and sims), books and fanfiction.

It's not just you, he's gone!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    iamunicoon wrote: »

Fanfic? Which fandoms? And do you write, read, or both?
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's too bad. I'm a huge nerd as well....Very proud geek. XD
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Should I ask what your "kitten" is or am I better off not asking? Lol

"*kitten*" is MFP's swear filter. It started as an April Fool's joke but has since stuck.

It's too bad the OP deleted his account, I was about to send a FR. Anyway, anyone else is free to add me. Into Star Wars, Doctor Who (went as the 4th Doctor for Halloween last year), MST3K (wore a Joel-era Gizmonics jumpsuit to MegaCon this year). I'm a PC gamer, right now I'm mainly playing Elite: Dangerous, and my kids have sucked me into Fortnite and PUBG (although I'm terrible at shooter games). Oh, and I'm an aerospace engineer, which makes me a real-life rocket scientist I guess.
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well im a huge nerd if anyone wants to add nerd friends add me
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I’m all about the nerds.
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looks like he got discouraged when it took two days for the next response to roll in.
  • Mawjie
    Mawjie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I join!?

On the gaming side, I absolutely love Mass Effect, Skyrim (Elder Scrolls franchise), WoW, Diablo, Star Craft, Alice: Madness returns (American McGee is awesome btw), Dragon Age etc.
    On the movie side; Star Wars, Harry potter, Star trek, Marvel franchise, DC franchise and many many other things.

Also get called a weeb (despite not being male.... and not having a waifu pillow...... (O_o) )

I'm 29, weigh far too much and yesterday, I got made redundant at work, SO, it's time to make a change.

Add me if anyone fancy ^_^
  • megmo07
    megmo07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nerd here as well! I'm a big reader and love Harry Potter and Game of Thrones fandoms.
  • megmo07
    megmo07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also, quick question, how do you ask to add friends? If I click on a name it just says "send message". Not sure how to request friends.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fan-fiction writer. Currently mostly doing OUAT fic, but I'm working on an Anne of Green Gables story for a fic-a-thon. Also into Batman and Daredevil.

Do you ever write Batman/Daredevil fanfiction?

huge nerd here and bats is one of my favorite superheroes.
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    Yes, I've done a crossover: Under the Radar

(When Bruce Wayne finds himself in a bit of legal trouble in New York, he discovers that good attorneys are easy to find, but hard to keep in the dark—even when they're blind!)
  • basic_bro
    basic_bro Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    NEEEEERRRRRDDDDSSS!!!!!
  • estherdragonbat
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=5223560
  • hikingnotdying
    hikingnotdying Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    megmo07 wrote: »
    Also, quick question, how do you ask to add friends? If I click on a name it just says "send message". Not sure how to request friends.

I take it that you're on mobile. Click their name again and there should be a friend request button on the right