What's on your mind?

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I have decided to come out and admit it:

I pronounce it jif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’m trying to decide what I’m going to clean today. Seeing as it’s supposed to be 104 today it will definitely be indoors.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Tired feeling sick after yet another disgusting keto recipe, fake bread fake pancakes, fat bombs 🤢

I can do without, I think I’ll just stick to my old favourite meat and veg and a bit of salt and butter fixes everything my mother used to say 😋
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I simply can not wait till the day someone calls you out on your BS
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    not sure if I should talk to someone in the fam about an incident that happened in the past that could cause a lot of bad blood.

thats a tough one!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    My nose is on fire because I touched one side of it after I cut up a jalapeno for breakfast. I always do this even though I work with peppers most days.

My nose, it burns!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    My nose is on fire because I touched one side of it after I cut up a jalapeno for breakfast. I always do this even though I work with peppers most days.

My nose, it burns!

I had an incident after cutting up jalapenos a few weeks ago, that was an agonizing 30 minutes.
  • Caporegiem
    Sometimes when @Caporegiem messes up his words he lies to me and pretends it some Southern US slang that I don't understand

It's aight you wouldn't get it noways.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2018
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Sometimes when @Caporegiem messes up his words he lies to me and pretends it's some Southern US slang that I don't understand

It's alright, you wouldn't understand it anyways.

That's definitely not true

Y'all, it ain't no thing no how. Know what I mean?

Also people actually say noways in the south.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    All the stuff I should do today, yet I am enjoying just sitting here.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

My nose, it burns!

I had an incident after cutting up jalapenos a few weeks ago, that was an agonizing 30 minutes.

kinda like that younger episode?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    not sure if I should talk to someone in the fam about an incident that happened in the past that could cause a lot of bad blood.

thats a tough one!

my cousin dropped a bomb on me last night about an incident. couldn't sleep since.

Maybe a friend or family member that you trust can shed some light on it for you. Plus you will be able to get it off your chest.

yep. one family member responded with " happened to me too "

the storm just got worst

:grimace:

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Sometimes when @Caporegiem messes up his words he lies to me and pretends it's some Southern US slang that I don't understand

Doesn't he live in CT?
  • Caporegiem
    bojack5 wrote: »

Doesn't he live in CT?

We can't even spell CT where I live.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Doesn't he live in CT?

😂
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

Doesn't he live in CT?

My bad.....I thought I remember you posting about driving somewhere near the Danbury Fair Mall.....I must've misremembered
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

It's alright, you wouldn't understand it anyways.

That's definitely not true

Y'all, it ain't no thing no how. Know what I mean?

Also people actually say noways in the south.

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles is goin' to be fixin' to open up a can of whup *kitten* on yours & @Caporegiem 's hinies.