Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    DAMMIT! Tell me about the weather!!!

Hot as balls. It's supposed to be 107 today in Oklahoma. Will feel hotter with the humidity though.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Lucas? Anyone?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,126 Member
    Options
    DAMMIT! Tell me about the weather!!!

It’s perfect here. See you in a few
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Wot

You're supposed to use my dragon

Not if it's Bad...
  • TheWorstOne
    TheWorstOne Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    😑
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

Are you saying that it shouldn't be used if what he's saying "wot" to is bad or are you saying that my dragon is bad :cry:

He's saying you should Google "bad dragon" and I agree.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

Are you saying that it shouldn't be used if what he's saying "wot" to is bad or are you saying that my dragon is bad :cry:

I think cause the convo got a little serious and your dragon is meant for good.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Listen..... I just saw your profile pic and there is only room for one of us around here.

Tell the other that this site isn't big enough for the 2 of you & challenge him/her to a duel. What do bananas use when dueling?????
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

I made a huge mistake and googled it but thankfully, because you were the one that said it, I opened an incognito tab

For the record, it was a reference to what Cap said to google, and in bad (no pun intended) taste. Apologies for it. Hopefully your work filters didn't pick up on it and flag you. Incognito tabs do little more than not save cookies or cache files on your system (provided systems rules override them). The real thing to worry about is if your company does any firewall logging of key words, sites, etc. as well as any screen captures.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

I made a huge mistake and googled it but thankfully, because you were the one that said it, I opened an incognito tab

For the record, it was a reference to what Cap said to google, and in bad (no pun intended) taste. Apologies for it. Hopefully your work filters didn't pick up on it and flag you. Incognito tabs do little more than not save cookies or cache files on your system (provided systems rules override them). The real thing to worry about is if your company does any firewall logging of key words, sites, etc. as well as any screen captures.

If they log key words then I expect some IT guys to try and get her phone number before the end of the day.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

If they log key words then I expect some IT guys to try and get her phone number before the end of the day.

Our IT guys are semi-incompetent so I think I'm good

We like to make you think that... ;)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Listen..... I just saw your profile pic and there is only room for one of us around here.

Tell the other that this site isn't big enough for the 2 of you & challenge him/her to a duel. What do bananas use when dueling?????

That is a very good question.

d7jncj0kycik.png

What is this masterpiece

It's like a modern-day Picasso

:D@lstrat115 dueling someone...not sure who shes dueling though.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

The more they think you know, the more they want you to do.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

Yall were not joking... :o
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

giphy.gif
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

The more they think you know, the more they want you to do.

How else are we going to get time to play games? ;)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Wot

Not if it's Bad...

giphy.gif

This is so you 😂