• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    to whoever keeps hugging me - thank you
    p1xmvqwysjgy.gif
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Is sending out unsolicited D considered preying on others? Asking for a friend. No really.

Oui oui

...do you see what I did there?

Yes. And yes to the original question. I don’t understand why anyone thinks that’s something any other person wants to receive if the recipient hasn’t specifically asked for it. Just don’t.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'd say asking for a D pic seems like something mutual between 2 people. I wouldn't want a BAM here's my dick in *my* inbox though.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Is sending out unsolicited D considered preying on others? Asking for a friend. No really.

This is an interesting question. I don't know if I would consider it preying on someone. I'd actually love to hear more input on this.
    Legally speaking could it be a crime? I don't know. I just don't know any woman that ever said "Yay! I am so glad you sent that without me asking"

I've had a few women say they were glad I sent them an unsolicited D pic...

fo867chyd9a1.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Whos wooing me today :'(
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

I hugged you because I don't like seeing that tear drop :*
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Blah
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Same!

Thanks you 2...group hug :*
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

Same!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You better czechoslovakia before you wreckoslovakia.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Oui oui

...do you see what I did there?

😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options

This is an interesting question. I don't know if I would consider it preying on someone. I'd actually love to hear more input on this.
    Legally speaking could it be a crime? I don't know. I just don't know any woman that ever said "Yay! I am so glad you sent that without me asking"

If I receive unsolicited D, I like to send it forward to others. Like unsolicited D chain mail. It’s especially fun when it ends up back in the inbox of the original sender
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    You better czechoslovakia before you wreckoslovakia.

You 😂😂
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    And the reason is you
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    She dreams a champagne dream
    Strawberry surprise, pink linen and white paper
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

If I receive unsolicited D, I like to send it forward to others. Like unsolicited D chain mail. It’s especially fun when it ends up back in the inbox of the original sender

I hold on to the ones I have received in the past so that when I get a new one I can send another right back and say "Mine is bigger".

I do that too, I really only want to get involved with someone who is secure enough with their manhood that they don’t mind if I can beat them in a sword fight
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options

I hold on to the ones I have received in the past so that when I get a new one I can send another right back and say "Mine is bigger".

A couple questions...what guy thinks this is ok? Do ladies enable this by the conversations you are having with these guys? I am not blaming the ladies, I am just trying to imagine what would provoke a guy to send such a pic...
  • caco_ethes
    Options

A couple questions...what guy thinks this is ok? Do ladies enable this by the conversations you are having with these guys? I am not blaming the ladies, I am just trying to imagine what would provoke a guy to send such a pic...

True story

I used to be friends with someone on this site that was so platonic I nicknamed him PJ for Platonic [his name]. He once completely out of the blue told me his wife had taken a funny picture and they were both giggling about it and wanted to send it to me.

Bam. A pic of his D on a ruler.

So.. it happens. Way way more than you’d expect