Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    That thread just got creepy :s

Assuming it’s the same one, I’d like to time travel back 5-10 minutes and not read that last 50 posts or so.

:D
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Is sending out unsolicited D considered preying on others? Asking for a friend. No really.

This is an interesting question. I don't know if I would consider it preying on someone. I'd actually love to hear more input on this.
    Legally speaking could it be a crime? I don't know. I just don't know any woman that ever said "Yay! I am so glad you sent that without me asking"

If I receive unsolicited D, I like to send it forward to others. Like unsolicited D chain mail. It’s especially fun when it ends up back in the inbox of the original sender

I hold on to the ones I have received in the past so that when I get a new one I can send another right back and say "Mine is bigger".

A couple questions...what guy thinks this is ok? Do ladies enable this by the conversations you are having with these guys? I am not blaming the ladies, I am just trying to imagine what would provoke a guy to send such a pic...

I had a guy on here say hello to me and then the next message was a photo of his penis.

I don't know what world he lives on but, "hey, how's it going?" does not translate to, "show me your genitals."

Given how terrible your auto correct works you may have very well told him to show you his genitals.

Excuse me but never forget I saved your tiny t-shirt photo

You asked for it :smirk:

CORRECTION!

I begged.

Well I wasn't going to call you out...

Is sending out unsolicited D considered preying on others? Asking for a friend. No really.

This is an interesting question. I don't know if I would consider it preying on someone. I'd actually love to hear more input on this.
    Legally speaking could it be a crime? I don't know. I just don't know any woman that ever said "Yay! I am so glad you sent that without me asking"

If I receive unsolicited D, I like to send it forward to others. Like unsolicited D chain mail. It’s especially fun when it ends up back in the inbox of the original sender

I hold on to the ones I have received in the past so that when I get a new one I can send another right back and say "Mine is bigger".

A couple questions...what guy thinks this is ok? Do ladies enable this by the conversations you are having with these guys? I am not blaming the ladies, I am just trying to imagine what would provoke a guy to send such a pic...

I had a guy on here say hello to me and then the next message was a photo of his penis.

I don't know what world he lives on but, "hey, how's it going?" does not translate to, "show me your genitals."

Given how terrible your auto correct works you may have very well told him to show you his genitals.

CORRECTION!

I begged.

You have a pic of his penis in a tiny shirt? That’s adorable, I’d probably beg for it too

Everyone knows you put a tiny shirt on it to make it look bigger.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Exactly, you've got to draw a line in the sand. Here use this penis to draw a line in the sand.

Somehow as soon as I saw the post that contained "sword fight" I knew you would make an appearance

It's a sixth sense, I just know when sword fighting is being discussed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

True story

I used to be friends with someone on this site that was so platonic I nicknamed him PJ for Platonic [his name]. He once completely out of the blue told me his wife had taken a funny picture and they were both giggling about it and wanted to send it to me.

Bam. A pic of his D on a ruler.

So.. it happens. Way way more than you’d expect

You told me that this would stay just between us! :/:o
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

CORRECTION!

I begged.

CORRECTION!

I begged.

You have a pic of his penis in a tiny shirt? That’s adorable, I’d probably beg for it too

Throw a pair of tiny chaps on it and then I’ll be beggin
  • Caporegiem
    Options

CORRECTION!

I begged.

CORRECTION!

I begged.

Throw a pair of tiny chaps on it and then I’ll be beggin

I already wear those on my legs.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    @Caporegiem @caco_ethes Excuse me but can you please un-tag me if you're going to continue flirting?

I'll model the chaps for you too.
  • Caporegiem
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Caporegiem @caco_ethes Excuse me but can you please un-tag me if you're going to continue flirting?

Like get a room or something

and you too
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Tagging you is pretty much all I flirt with him about
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles @caco_ethes Excuse me but can you please un-tag me if you're going to continue flirting?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You need to make up your mind, please n thank you
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Tagging you is pretty much all I flirt with him about

Tbh I find your banter hilarious and I just wanted to shove my way in between you two

Pshh I’m only being nice to him because I thought he was ded on Tuesday
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Sometimes im seeing certain things and im thinking oh man...
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Sometimes im seeing certain things and im thinking oh man...

Those x-ray glasses really do work?!
  • caco_ethes
    edited July 2018
    Options
    That’s what mine looks like too though

Edit: you punk 😆
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Either you're dumb or pretending to be one but it doesn't look cute. You cannot look like that and not know what snapchat is.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes @Caporegiem @DeadliftsAndSprinkles
    You all need to get a room..... I already paid for it. Ignore the flashing red light

Whoa! Don’t give it away yet! I’m just running late! Blinking red light and mirror on ceiling, right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Woahhh.. feisty
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes @Caporegiem @DeadliftsAndSprinkles
    You all need to get a room..... I already paid for it. Ignore the flashing red light

Whoa! Don’t give it away yet! I’m just running late! Blinking red light and mirror on ceiling, right?

You know how this works. You need to get here before the show starts

I worked late! But I’m quitting my job tomorrow! Never happen again!