MFP - Fitness site or pick-up bar?

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    Well, when they message just clearly and kindly state you are only interested in fitness convo. Avoid @kinetixtrainer2 hes sneaky and inappropriate...he actually pmed me a keto recipe :|
    Soooooo if I express interest in Keto then @kinetixtrainer2 might just take notice????

SEE, perfect example.

I’m vegan she’s lying.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Haha “how you doing?” >:)

Back off bro, she's mine
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    Well, when they message just clearly and kindly state you are only interested in fitness convo. Avoid @kinetixtrainer2 hes sneaky and inappropriate...he actually pmed me a keto recipe :|
    Soooooo if I express interest in Keto then @kinetixtrainer2 might just take notice????

SEE, perfect example.

I’m vegan she’s lying.

Sooooooooo if I need some vegan recipes pm'd to me then @kinetixtrainer2 might take notice???

All the recipes have been PM’d
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    You're an attractive woman on the internet. It just doesn't matter. Kinda like when you try to explain to British guys that they are 100% in with that accent...no matter which particular British accent it is. Doesn't matter.
    amwbox wrote: »
    You're an attractive woman on the internet. New at this?

I'm almost 40. So no. But new to this site, the community part anyway. Just really interesting to observe.

You're an attractive woman on the internet. It just doesn't matter. Kinda like when you try to explain to British guys that they are 100% in with that accent...no matter which particular British accent it is. Doesn't matter.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    I only get messages from people asking me if I’m interested in seeing their little friends. I had no idea that so many people knew little persons. I have never met any but I certainly would not message strangers if they wanted to see a picture of him/her.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Haha “how you doing?” >:)

Damn I don't get messages like these :( what am i doing wrong?

Sorry I normally play hard to get

:D:D:D guess i'll have to up my game
  • gia_incognito
    gia_incognito Posts: 103 Member
    I only get messages from people asking me if I’m interested in seeing their little friends. I had no idea that so many people knew little persons. I have never met any but I certainly would not message strangers if they wanted to see a picture of him/her.

OMG that's hilarious! Also I super like your name.
  • amwbox
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So I recently started posting and have gotten lots of "friend" requests. With gentleman then striking up a convo that quickly transpires into flirting/sexual overtones.

Am I wrong or is this a fitness site? Anyone else experience this?

I'm happy to make friends to talk about fitness/diet but that's about it. I don't want to be mean and block anyone but seriously, it feels like a bar here!

Wow... Flirting?

Dang.

That's terrible and I'm sorry you had to endure that.

by the way, what are you wearing?

Hey...flirting is sexual harassment these days. Srs bsns. Tread carefully.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Well I can tell you from experience that if you use a cartoon image of an awkward teenage girl who writes erotic friend fiction as your profile photo you won't get propositioned on here :p

Do you get all of the Equesticles though?
  • amwbox
    Equesticles? Please tell me....no wait. Don't.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Maybe I'll get flirted with after I post the pic of me in tiny yoga pants tomorrow night :)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Maybe I'll get flirted with after I post the pic of me in tiny yoga pants tomorrow night :)

After seeing someones junk covered by a sock im gonna say its a golden idea.