Replies

• U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Rock On. babe.
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are and what method you used to lose the weight? I myself started at 363, I'm currently 268 and still working hard to lose.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’7, and I just stuck within my calories.

The tricky part was avoiding hunger; that’s where all the mental shenanigans came in. Fortunately it urns out I’m pretty good at self-brainwashing :)
  • onemanpeloton
    onemanpeloton Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats, thats amazing!

I visited those same places in Iceland this year.....also amazing!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! So beautiful and so inspiring! Great job!!!!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fab. I have also struggled with weight issues and the psychological impact of them my whole life (I am 48). I have 100 pounds to lose and have just started my journey (again). You are an inspiration!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and I thank you for sharing your story and your vulnerability. It really hurt my heart to hear how much you felt the world was against you and your own self-loathing. I loved reading about your physical transformation, but I loved reading about your mental transformation even more. You are an fantastic human.
  • helenheard778
    helenheard778 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That us an amazing transformation. Well done!!
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and success. What an inspiring story!
  • acfisher88
    acfisher88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Llongyfarchiadau!! Da iawn wraig bach :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I've seen you on lots of threads. Sharing your amazing success and the wisdom gained through your struggle is so important to the MFP international community of friends. Bravo!
  • ToxicRain1098
    ToxicRain1098 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    acfisher88 wrote: »
    Llongyfarchiadau!! Da iawn wraig bach :)

Thankyou :) (I've only just moved here; learning the language beyond 'croeso y Cymru' and 'gwasanaeddau' is on my list of Things To Do!)
  • heyitstayrawr
    heyitstayrawr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is truly an inspirational transformation! Thank you for sharing and congrats on the person you have become!
  • composerclark
    composerclark Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I virtually never post in the forums, but I just had to jump in to say WOW! What a fantastic achievement! Truly stunning. Your extraordinary self-discipline is something to which we can all aspire, no matter what goals we shoot for. And, further to your mention of unicorns, I love that you appear to be at the end of a rainbow in the top photograph! Congratulations!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think I speak for all of the women here who need to lose a decent chunk of weight by saying that you are truly an inspiration for all of us! You prove that what seems impossible is possible! Thanks for sharing your journey! You look amazing!
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort and truly inspiring!
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    truly amazing!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This really is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!