Vaseline in jiggly bits

Does Vaseline help burn or destroy the fupa or unflattering parts of the abdomen or is it just wishful thinking would Nivea firming lotion be better

Replies

• YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Neither.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Wishful thinking.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    That would be sooooo messy!
  • scorcher117
    scorcher117 Posts: 9 Member
    lolwut? Look into autophagy.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    There is no product that will get rid of or "firm up" any body part. Don't waste your money or your vaseline. If it was that easy, we'd all walk around covered in vaseline...which would be an entirely different discussion ;)

Weight loss will reduce body fat, though you can't control where the body burns that fat from. Strength training will help build muscle in specific parts of the body.
  • Bobthedog3232
    Bobthedog3232 Posts: 54 Member
    Fupa fat upper pelvis area or pubic area
  • Bobthedog3232
    Bobthedog3232 Posts: 54 Member
    Did "someone" get caught having an...erm..."personal" moment with some Vaseline and now needs an excuse for what they were doing :D
    No

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    FUPA, fatty upper pubic area.
    Men and women have this area.

It is the area above the pubic bone but below the lower abdomen.

I think @Bobthedog3232 is actually referring to the lower abdomen.

Cheers, h.
  • LaDispute57
    LaDispute57 Posts: 371 Member
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Do girls have them? Would I get fired if I put vaseline on my fupa at work?
    Lol... yes and yes.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Vaseline is just a barrier substance (occlusive). It's pretty neutral in any effect it has on the skin, aside from trapping moisture on the skin. I like using it on cuts and scrapes to promote moist healing (keeps the area moist and keeps germs out). I have an allergic reaction to Polysporin, so I use Vaseline instead and use soap to keep the area clean.

Your skin's properties and fat distribution are pretty much determined by genetics and age. If you're young and have great genetics, your skin may bounce back great from significant weight loss. If you're older and haven't been blessed in the genetic department, you may always have a sagging belly - and the only option to lessen it may be surgical.

Instead of wasting money on topical treatments that don't do anything, put some money aside for surgery when you reach your goal weight (if that's what you want).
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    I'm not even sure what a fupa is. Do girls have them? Would I get fired if I put vaseline on my fupa at work?

I think you should do this at work and then report back as to what happens. Maybe take a video.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm not even sure what a fupa is. Do girls have them? Would I get fired if I put vaseline on my fupa at work?

I always thought a fupa was a vagina.
    Not sure where you work but it would certainly be frowned upon where I work
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,160 Member
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »

I think you should do this at work and then report back as to what happens. Maybe take a video.

I'm not sure I have the soundtrack for that video handy. ;)