Hotties With Bodies (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAY for 30 DS! Lorraine - do you want to start together?? I feel like I need to start back with level 1. We can rely on each other to GET IT GOING! hehe. :)

I am glad you had a talk with your man. It sounds like a GREAT relationship and before we know it...we may be hearing wedding bells! :):):)
  • janana81
    Options

I was a bit lazy OK a lot lazy last week being on vacay, so no calorie burn last week. But now vacation is over (BOO HOO) and back to work tomorrow. I'll be back on track also. The countdown to Vegas is on. 53 days to go.

YAY for Vegas! I am excited for you. That was my big LOSE WEIGHT factor! I can't believe it was already 2 months ago we went. It makes me sad! You will have such a fun time! :)
  • janana81
    Options
    Oh crap. One more post from me. I burned only 719 calories last week. :(
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies!!

I was a bit lazy OK a lot lazy last week being on vacay, so no calorie burn last week. But now vacation is over (BOO HOO) and back to work tomorrow. I'll be back on track also. The countdown to Vegas is on. 53 days to go.

On a bright note our daughter competed in a provincial softball tournament over the weekend and are now Provincial Champions. SO HAPPY FOR HER!! She's only 11 so that is quite an accomplishment.:happy:

You leave for Vegas when I leave for my cruise. I think it is the only thing keeping me at all focused!
  • SarahSway
    SarahSway Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Finally got my copy of 30DS in the post :) Sooo excited to start it first thing in the morning.

This is it. This is going to get me out of this slump once and for all!!!! Come on Jillian, do you worst!

This is such a great work out!! I'm mixing mind in with jogging/walking on the treadmill right now. Now matter how I feel going into the workout, I end it feeling awesome! You'll really start to see a difference after the first few days. Jillian is amazing. :-)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I'm SO TARDY this week! Sorry ladies!

Friday's weigh in:

07/08 = ?
    07/15 = ?
    07/22 = 167.8
    8/12 = 173 BOO

Total burned from last week was 2,761

Ok, time to catch up on you girls! be back!!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Lorraine, that is the best news I have heard in a long time. I am so positive you two are going to make a great husband and wife team one day. That is the epitome of working things out and compromise. I'm so happy for you guys. Start saving now, let me tell you it isn't easy! I had a plan to save a certain amount each check for our upcoming wedding but I've only been able to do about half that. BOO!

Congrats to all the losses this week, especially Dani! I feel like I am like that too sometimes, totally over analyzing things. I may step back too and listen to my body. Obviously my 6+# gain is not desirable. I work my tush off, so I'm getting a bit pissy about it. I have 6 weeks til THE dress shopping and 8 until engagement pics. EEk.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for their loverly comments! Im feeling much much better the last few days :)

Jen, you most DEFINITELY have to be my 30DS buddy! Im only on Day 2 so we wouldn't be that far apart! It would be so much fun! That 20min workout seems to go by so quickly! haha
    I need to get back doing another form of exercise though alongside the 30DS. I have to cancel my gym membership so I can save money for traveling so Im handing in my 30 days notice today. So after September it will mainly be running I'll be doing and numerous rounds of 30DS! But Im ok with that. It's still plenty to keep me active :)

Kerri, you are truly amazing. You have such mental strength, I am truly envious of you. I know the last month hasn't be good to you on the scale and Lord knows why. It is the last thing anyone here would have guessed to happen because you put in twice as much work as anyone else and deserve proper results. It doesn't make sense why you're gaining instead of losing. But mentally you are exactly where you need to be. You're so focused and no matter what happens you keep going and keep trying! I think that is unbelievable! Im envious because I know I wouldn't be able to do it. If I worked my *kitten* off for a month and only gained weight it would probably be the end of me to be honest! I would dwell on it for months and end up even worse than when I started. So you deserve to be praised for your determination to succeed, it's a beautiful and inspiring trait you have and we could all do with taking a leaf out of your book! :heart:

Whatever happens in the next 6 weeks chica, you are going to look 7 shades of A-mazing in which ever wedding gown you try on :)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Happy Thursday! Mid (ish) week check in. This has been a good week for me for food. Not so much with water and exercise but next week is crazy busy so I am relaxing while I can. Today should be a good burn since I need to finish choreographing the colorguard show before next week.

How is everyone doing so far this week? What is your plan for your "last chance" work out?
  • LurayneMarie
    Options
    Happy Thursday! Mid (ish) week check in. This has been a good week for me for food. Not so much with water and exercise but next week is crazy busy so I am relaxing while I can. Today should be a good burn since I need to finish choreographing the colorguard show before next week.

How is everyone doing so far this week? What is your plan for your "last chance" work out?

Hey! Wellllll since you asked (!) Im getting knee deep into the 30DS workout at the moment :) Im really really enjoying it. I think cos it's Jillian Michaels I feel like if I follow it correctly it WILL work for me. Im always so skeptical about exercise DVDs and rarely feel like they do me much good.
    Anyways Ive already done L1D3 this morning but Im thinking I'll do the workout twice a day whenever I can. So I think I'll do it again in a few minutes. Mainly because it's pouring rain outside and I don't want to go out for a run now!

As for tomorrow, I dunno how the weigh in will go. Ive been pretty good this week. But TOM is due in the next couple of days and Ive heard that people tend to gain a 1lb or 2 at the start of 30DS so Im not really hopefully for anything good tomorrow but Im not bothered by it really. My main aim for the next month is to stick to 30DS and get some good results by the end.

So I think this time last week I was up to 159lbs after a stressful couple of weeks. Im pretty sure I must have dropped weight since then (even if its just water) but I don't know how much.

Anyhoo, good luck with everyone's Last Chance workouts today :) Here's hoping everyone has a loss tomorrow!! :)
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options

I don't have a last chance workout planned. Really I shouldn't even be on the computer right now. Laundry/packing to go up north ALL day today hah. And I have to make sure everything is set for my brother in law, then my sister to watch our dogs while we are gone. My goals for this vacation aren't much, but I really just want to relax and not worry so much. Sarah and I plan to get up and walk every morning and hike this steep hill also :) We'll be pretty busy up there, so hopefully it will offset the food/alcohol a bit!! I will be checking in from my phone, but not logging food. Hope you all have a kick *kitten* weekend and see some losses tomorrow!! Take care :flowerforyou:
  • LurayneMarie
    Options

I don't have a last chance workout planned. Really I shouldn't even be on the computer right now. Laundry/packing to go up north ALL day today hah. And I have to make sure everything is set for my brother in law, then my sister to watch our dogs while we are gone. My goals for this vacation aren't much, but I really just want to relax and not worry so much. Sarah and I plan to get up and walk every morning and hike this steep hill also :) We'll be pretty busy up there, so hopefully it will offset the food/alcohol a bit!! I will be checking in from my phone, but not logging food. Hope you all have a kick *kitten* weekend and see some losses tomorrow!! Take care :flowerforyou:

Enjoy your trip!!!
  • LurayneMarie
    Options
    Weigh in:

08/19/11 155lbs :)

That's 4.1lbs off from last week. Happy :)
    Now for 30DS L1D4...
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    7/8: 162.0
    7/15: 162.0
    7/22: 160.6
    7/29: 160.2
    8/5: 159.4
    8/12: 157.6
    8/19: 158.2

Up a little bit from last week but not sweating it. I did well with food this week but was pretty high on sodium yesterday, exercised a lot, and didn't drink enough water so I am sure it is some water weight. Last weekend and Monday was less than good so I think it all balanced in the end.

This weekend shouldn't be bad. Going shopping Saturday morning and have nothing planned in the afternoon. We have our dinner planned so I just need to be careful with breakfast and lunch choices. Sunday is the start of band camp so I will be up and running all day. Rehearsals start at 9am and end at 7pm (Sun-Thurs) so needless to say I don't have to worry too much about cal burn next week. I just need to figure out the best way to enter it in. I figure I will wear my HRM when I am actually teaching the routines but a lot of the day is standing/walking around yelling at people so I am not exactly sure how to capture it. I will figure something out.

I will try to check in over the week as much as possible. My main focus for the next week is getting on track with water. I have been horrible with it. Have a great weekend!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Weigh in:

08/19/11 155lbs :)

That's 4.1lbs off from last week. Happy :)
    Now for 30DS L1D4...

Awesome! FAN-TABU-LOUS!!!
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!!

Pleased to report no change since last weigh in. So I'm still at 136.18 lbs. I'm pleased with that because I was on vacation for 17 days and vacations can be brutal.

Going camping for the next 4 days and I'm going to really try to behave. It is tough but I CAN DO IT!!Week 1(07.08.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 2(07.15.2011): ==== TOM
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 136.4 lbs
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 6(08.12.2011): ==== TOM
    Week 7(08.19.2011): 136.18 lbs
    Week 8(08.26.2011):
    Week 9(09.02.2011):
    Week 10(09.09.2011):
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):
    GW: 130 lbs

Time to kick it up a notch and get ready for Vegas. 10/07/2011
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    SW (07.08.2011): 168
    Week 1(07.15.2011): - - -
    Week 2(07.22.2011): 163.4
    Week 3(07.29.2011): - - -
    Week 4(08.05.2011): 163.0
    Week 5(08.12.2011): - - -
    Week 6(08.19.2011): 161.0

Down 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago, I've lost 7 lbs in 6 wks and i couldn't be more excited! Although I'm a little confused about how I managed to lose this week without logging anything and only working out once but I think its mostly because I was only eating one actual meal a day (oops!). I'm hoping to be down to 155 by the end of the challenge!

Sorry I haven't posted last week's C2C results. I've spent all week dealing with the insurance company from my wreck last Friday so everything else has been on the back burner until we can settle. Hopefully we can agree on an amount today without having to drag lawyers into it all :mad: Everyone report their burns as usual this weekend and I'll just post the results from the last 2 weeks together on Tuesday.

Love you ladies! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Week 1(07.08.2011): 159.4
    Week 2(07.15.2011): 159.2
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 159
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 160
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 159.8
    Week 6(08.12.2011): 159.4
    Week 7(08.19.2011): 157.4
    Week 8(08.26.2011):
    Week 9(09.02.2011):
    Week 10(09.09.2011):
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):

I'm getting married next Saturday, and am feeling excited, overwhelmed, anxious, nervous, stressed, happy, amazing! :0) Everything in one! I worked out lots this week: Spinned 3x, Yoga, lots of walks.. I need my walks! Nice little stress releivers! I'm heading out on Tuesday, so that will be my weigh in for next friday... as I'll be so busy, and away from home. I cannot believe this day is already here. I'm so lucky, and so excited, and feeling great in my body! I tried my dress on yesterday am, and all is perfect! I even tried my shoes on and earing too.. eeeek so excited!

This weekend I plan to get in good workouts, as were staying home to finish lots of last minute projects: Wrapping gifts, writing cards, and packing everything... But Kev and I are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate our upcoming marriage! I'm on top of the world!

Sorry I've been MIA All... but I know you're always here... and I love being held accountable for weigh ins. Enjoy your weekend!! xo Desirae
  • LurayneMarie
    Options
    Week 1(07.08.2011): 159.4
    Week 2(07.15.2011): 159.2
    Week 3(07.22.2011): 159
    Week 4(07.29.2011): 160
    Week 5(08.05.2011): 159.8
    Week 6(08.12.2011): 159.4
    Week 7(08.19.2011): 157.4
    Week 8(08.26.2011):
    Week 9(09.02.2011):
    Week 10(09.09.2011):
    Week 11(09.16.2011):
    Week 12(09.23.2011):
    Week 13(09.30.2011):

I'm getting married next Saturday, and am feeling excited, overwhelmed, anxious, nervous, stressed, happy, amazing! :0) Everything in one! I worked out lots this week: Spinned 3x, Yoga, lots of walks.. I need my walks! Nice little stress releivers! I'm heading out on Tuesday, so that will be my weigh in for next friday... as I'll be so busy, and away from home. I cannot believe this day is already here. I'm so lucky, and so excited, and feeling great in my body! I tried my dress on yesterday am, and all is perfect! I even tried my shoes on and earing too.. eeeek so excited!

This weekend I plan to get in good workouts, as were staying home to finish lots of last minute projects: Wrapping gifts, writing cards, and packing everything... But Kev and I are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate our upcoming marriage! I'm on top of the world!

Sorry I've been MIA All... but I know you're always here... and I love being held accountable for weigh ins. Enjoy your weekend!! xo Desirae

Oh my gosh Im actually so excited for you! Weddings are just beautiful things, you guys are so lucky! And you're practically at your goal!! Congrats! I bet you feel a million dollars now! Can't wait to see wedding pics, you'll be a stunner for sure! x
  • janana81
    Options
    Des - I can't WAIT to see pics from your wedding!!! :) You are going to be stunning I just know it! :)

I remember the week before my wedding I swear I lost like 7 lbs. My straps were SO loose on my dress. They kept falling down!

My weigh in was yucky this morning. LOL. I need to post all my #s from the last couple of weeks. I have been slacking. And so much for doing 30DS everyday...I have done it once and I haven't had time. PATHETIC! LOL.