Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred- logging?

Options
How is everyone who is doing the above workouts, or any video workouts logging them into the excercise logging here on MFP? Would love your ideas/knowledge about it, since I can't seem to come up with it on my search and I really am not sure how to classify it. Thanks!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Before my HRM I would log it as circuit training under cardio!!
  • Jmacsyodaddy
    Options
    I don't have an answer to your question but I LOVE the goals you set !! Keep pushin !!
  • kmcginley613
    Options
    I log it as 20 min of circuit training.. however, I am getting a HRM so it is more accurate
  • TheresaMichelle90
    Options
    I do circuit training under cardio as well, dont have a HRM but I hear theyre wonderful!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I would log it under circuit training. I have a HRM and I really enjoy it!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    When I started, I used Circuit Training for these vidoes. But I would invest in an HRM (hear rate monitor). People tend to complain that the calculations in MFP scew high. For me it was the opposite and I undercalculated my excercise calories by 40%.
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I created my own / added under name of work out, and used my Garmin 405cx w/ heart rate moniter. i also have the footpod for use in doors, so that helps, too. [the watch calculates my calories burned based on heart rate, distance, and weight/age data) i run long distance, so that's why i have the garmin, but a heart rate monitor that calculates caloric burn will work just right for detemining your cals. :)
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    I was using moderate dancing as my indicator