My first two piece swimsuit

2»

Replies

• 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    It takes absolute courage to do what you have done. Fighting demons that lay within where body image and weight are concerned can be a lifetime journey for many. The struggle is real.

But you just took control. To demonstrate, not just speak, to your daughter about the value of a person and how you see yourself, not how you think others see you, is truly inspirational. I only wish I had done what you just did twenty years ago. You are simply amazing xx
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Get it, girl! You look beautiful!!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Love that suit! And I love your post and message even more.

I was going to say that I also love your daughter's fierce face and pose in the first pic. She's celebrating this victory with you. Adorable and great lesson for all.
  • heyitstayrawr
    heyitstayrawr Posts: 22 Member
    You are rocking that suit! What an amazing NSV 🤘🏽
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Great story! I know how you are feeling. I lost a little bit of weight and at my last gym visit I nearly lost my pants in the pool. 17 kg. gone, about 55 kg to go.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Wonderful!!!!!
  • TheFutureMrsLewis
    TheFutureMrsLewis Posts: 64 Member
    What a wonderful example your beautiful daughter has from her beautiful , fearless mother. Break rules, walk lines, and raise her to be amazing. You look awesome, congrats!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    This post makes my heart smile. A positive attitude is everything. You're a great mom and good for you. Enjoy your life and your daughter.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Way to go... You are amazing and good for you. Your little one is adorable
  • HopefulMeD
    HopefulMeD Posts: 24 Member
    Fantastic! And very much the right message to your daughter. Brava.
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    Wow you look great :)
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    You look so pretty! Both of you are super cute, and you're setting such a great example for your daughter of women loving themselves and feeling confident in your own body. <3 great job momma!
  • jesileighs
    jesileighs Posts: 13 Member
    I'm tearing up reading all of these supportive comments! Thank you so so so much! <3
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    This is great!! Have fun with your beautiful daughter:)
  • aklrn
    aklrn Posts: 20 Member
    This post brought tears to my eyes. I love the first fierce pic of you girls!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Really awesome! And your little rug rat is super cute. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!