Qui Gong not in exercise?

Options
I can’t find Qui Gong in the exercise list. What can I do to include it? Thank you. 🙏

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Probably log it under Tai Chi or Hatha Yoga. I know they're not remotely the same, but That's probably the closest you are going to get.
  • nevermind18
    nevermind18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    Probably log it under Tai Chi or Hatha Yoga. I know they're not remotely the same, but That's probably the closest you are going to get.

Thank you. Am I wrong to think of it as exercise?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,502 Member
    Options

Not at all. It's mild exercise (calorically speaking), probably similar to stretching, most Tai Chi, or milder forms of yoga.

It's good for you, even though it's not powerlifting or running marathons ;) .

Enjoy it!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Not at all. It's mild exercise (calorically speaking), probably similar to stretching, most Tai Chi, or milder forms of yoga.

It's good for you, even though it's not powerlifting or running marathons ;) .

Enjoy it!

This^

You do you. Range of motion, balance, stress reduction. These are important things.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Use your Fitbit or similar device and see if you can get a decent baseline idea on what your burn is and then add the exercise yourself.