I eat watermelon rind,

I eat squash seeds with the spaghetti squash,

I tend to prefer "soggy" bread

What are your weird quirks

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Some people think peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are weird. I think they're awesome!

i feel like i may need to try this....
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Savory rather than sweet oatmeal (onions, spinach,mushroom and nutritional yeast is my current favorite combo);
    Peanut butter and hummus with tomato and spinach sandwiches;
    Watermelon and tomato salad with basil;
    And I like my popcorn PLAIN-+ no butter no salt, no nothing.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I'll drink a clumpy bitter protein shake. I'm not wasting it :D
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    I thought this thread was an American Pie style question...

Start this thread in chit-chat and it will go a totally different way.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Grits + Fiber One Original.

It's achievable. 37 grams of grits in 1 cup of water makes an unappealing bland soupy mess. Add 30 grams of fiber one, mix it well, and suddenly it's a lightly sweet and hearty meal.

Of course, once this canister of grits is gone, I'm not going to buy another.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    I like my pasta overcooked, my porridge lumpy, and I eat leftovers cold. A lot of foods I actually prefer cold, like chili, spaghetti sauce, lasagna, chicken noodle soup. I’ll make them and then stick them in the fridge until cold, then I’ll eat them. Sometimes I’ll put the cold spaghetti sauce or chili between slices of bread and eat it as a sandwich.

I also like to make ramen noodles and let them sit in the broth until the noodles are fat and they’ve soaked up all of the broth. I (like another poster above) like my tomato soup with an entire sleeve of crackers in it so they soak up all of the soup as well.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    I like my pasta overcooked, my porridge lumpy, and I eat leftovers cold. A lot of foods I actually prefer cold, like chili, spaghetti sauce, lasagna, chicken noodle soup. I’ll make them and then stick them in the fridge until cold, then I’ll eat them. Sometimes I’ll put the cold spaghetti sauce or chili between slices of bread and eat it as a sandwich.

I also like to make ramen noodles and let them sit in the broth until the noodles are fat and they’ve soaked up all of the broth. I (like another poster above) like my tomato soup with an entire sleeve of crackers in it so they soak up all of the soup as well.

Yes lumpy oatmeal inloveeeeee
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Weirdest thing I do is probably that I put sweetener on my salads.

When I clicked on this thread I thought it was that old one and couldn't figure out why none of my posts were still here LOL
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Some people think peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are weird. I think they're awesome!

I am weird because I dislike both peanut butter and bacon. Together? That would be the stuff of nightmares and a waste of bread.

Ready to get kicked out of the community for that admission. LOL!

I think I love you.
    For years I couldn't even stand the smell of pb. And bacon, unless I'm in the UK, I pass it to SO, isn't that what SO's are for?

I only really like raw tomatoes if I dip them in either salt or sugar.

Some days, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I really like over boiled mushy veg.

Chips, both fries and crisps, really only eat them if they are between two slices of white bread and butter. (That is changing as I have started making my own chips (fries) at home, frying them in lard.

Cheers, h.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Slightly burnt chicken just tastes better
    Combining Hot & Cold foods
    Peeling avocados & eating them like apples
  • moogie_fit
    bunnyluv19 wrote: »
    My husband says I’m weird for doing this -I finely crumble up ritz crackers or cookies and sprinkle them over flavoured yougurt to make a faux pie crust.

Omg yum must tryy
  • moogie_fit
    Slightly burnt chicken just tastes better
    Combining Hot & Cold foods
    Peeling avocados & eating them like apples

Yum burned chicken

But yuk the avo (hate avos)
  • moogie_fit
    Weirdest thing I do is probably that I put sweetener on my salads.

When I clicked on this thread I thought it was that old one and couldn't figure out why none of my posts were still here LOL

Omg yea I've heard of that