What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday peeps. Make it a good one!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    s5xuodu1nagx.jpeg

Vegetarian tostadas.
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    - error
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Egg and Frozen Veggies. I usually do fish. Thats the minimum water for today. I put it out on counter as a diet trick. This is a late breakfast/lunch.
    tc4wza4t6w61.jpg
    lfgl8ajytkht.png

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    6ozpzkc6h6ix.jpeg

Chocolate, PB oats with raspberries, two tbsp’s of Greek yogurt and a crumbled up gram cracker.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,717 Member
    Options
    Rare flatiron steak with truffle hollandaise. Charred broccoli with chimchurri.
    nydtpbx7zl1s.jpeg
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    r8s5xwlseeek.jpg
    Latte with friend
    gd7vhd8jf9g2.jpg
    Grilled salmon and veg on a hot day
    8ss4wqvou421.jpg
    Banana peanut butter smoothie
    lhku9lc4u5mi.jpg
    Corn salsa Swiss cheese
    burger
    a5esx9yyax36.jpg
    Boat themed cupcakes for boat party
    gnt5dsi1bz1n.jpg
    Sesame ginger stir fry with goyza

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Oven baked tomato curry salmon steaks with baked baby potatoes and mixed veggie salad for dinner cause mom and dad were coming over.

x1ytu2bf0ga0.jpg

Looks good. What is the black garnish on the salmon and the white dressing on the potatoes?
  • meaalways1
    meaalways1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My version of Pasta Primavera with zucchini noodles

htmz43kw6u1o.jpg
  • meaalways1
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Dinner was a bit of a failed experiment. Salad with roast cherries, croutons and buttermilk dressing that we also made last night was good. Halibut a la meunière was a bit tough, so overcooked. Spiralized potatoes done in the air fryer stuck to the basket, was partially burnt and partially undercooked.

Your halibut looks delicious.....
  • meaalways1
    Options

OMG your General Tso Chicken looks delicious.....Will you post the recipe??
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    Oven baked tomato curry salmon steaks with baked baby potatoes and mixed veggie salad for dinner cause mom and dad were coming over.

Looks good. What is the black garnish on the salmon and the white dressing on the potatoes?

Dill on salmon, its not black more like dark green and the potatoes are tossed in blended cottage cheese.

Ah, dill. Makes sense. My laptop monitor is rendering it as black. Blended cottage cheese? Interesting; I just looked it up. Will have to give it a whirl (double entendre pun intended, LOL). Thanks!
  • acpgee
    Options
    meaalways1 wrote: »

OMG your General Tso Chicken looks delicious.....Will you post the recipe??

This is the General Tso Chicken recipe I used, but there is no need to deep fry the chicken. If you have an air fryer, toss chicken chunks in a plastic bag first with an egg white, then add the starch to the bag and then a tablespoon of oil and air fry . If you don't have an air fryer, then pan fry the starch dredged chicken in a skillet without stirring (this is important). After a few minutes, when the chicken is brown on one side, turn the pieces over with a spatula. Either technique results in less calories and easier clean up than deep frying.

https://dinnerthendessert.com/general-tsos-chicken/
  • acpgee
    Options
    Salad of watermelon, strawberry, feta and mint drizzled with olive oil. Followed by spaghetti aglio olio.
    u603l4ox9jlr.jpeg

fbprseocv4l9.jpeg